Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Today in High School

Go down 
+4
sethlapod555
Machine Gun Cynic
TailsFoxy
Mr Kevin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

Current Win Points : 0

Today in High School Empty
PostSubject: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am

First off, I don't mean to gross anybody out or freak anybody out with my story.But on Wednesday, I had art class. It's the kind of class I usually stay quiet in. But I had a thought in my head. My art teacher is an African American man who is bald and only has an Abraham Lincoln beard. He is very calm and friendly. As a matter of fact, he ALWAYS has a smile on his face, even while he is mad at somebody.

Anyways, so I wanted to break the silence in my classroom, and give everybody a reason to smile for the rest of the long day. I walk up next to my art teacher, and my goal is to pass gas next to his face. (Yeah I know, I am a very mature >_>)

So I did. I passed gas near his face while he was sitting down working on an art project. It was very loud, it echoed through the room and laughter boomed all over. I had a good laugh as well, then I walked away as if nothing happened. But that soon ended when my art teacher got up and said "I'm going to write you up! Go outside the door!"

And guess what? He was SMILING while he said that to me. He just cannot stop smiling.

I was out in the hallway until everybody was dismissed to their next classes, the art teacher lets me leave too. I thought I was going to get away with it, but no.

The very next day I recieved a Discipline Referral. On the "Notes" area, it said that "Kevin came up to me while I was seated, and passed gas near my face. After he passed gas(loudly) he walked away to his seat quickly while laughing."

I had to sit 2 days of In school Detention just for passing gas.... I mean yes, It was close to his face, but still, it is not like I hurt anybody.

Yeah, so that is my story. Humurous right? I laugh anytme I think about it. Any thoughts on this? don't you think my art teacher overreacted atleast one bit?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 am

2 days of detention for farting? Not bad XD
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

Bit excessive...
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

That gave me a good laugh.

Your school seems a lot more strict than mine. Kids pass gas in the middle of class several times a day and nothing happens to them. (Granted that they didn't fart right in the teacher's face, but they've been close several times.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

The punishment was OTT, but so was the farting in the poor guys face to be fair.
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

congratulations tails foxy for being the only adult to post on this thread so far
ooh and congratulations me for being the youngest to post on the thread I'm only 14
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 am

That's less time than I would have given you. Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 am

Well, that was definitely an interesting story XD
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 pm

If I told you my exploits in High School, you'd probably all be exceptionally anxious around me. I had A ROUGH time in highschool, I was basically one of those loners, but I started fighting back. I got in more fights than I could count. But due to my mental health and how many times I had been put in hospital during my earlier school years by the people who tormented me physically, they allowed it to pass to a home education. I got better, mind you.
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

but it says 17 wouldn't you still be in high school unless you dropped out
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Nah, America's quite unique in the respect that its secondary education system extends to 18. In the UK for example, secondary school (high school) lasts until you are 16.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Yah, I know. But it can extend to 18.

And yeah, I dropped out in the summer term after I broke someone's eye socket. I was then home educated.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

How... Never mind, I don't want to know.

I ran into the middle of the Year 7's football game yesterday. To give you an idea, they're usually about 11, and I'm 15. I charged in without invitation, kicked the ball out from under one kids feet, he hit the floor. I then knocked over two more who tried to tackle me. One kid charged me head on, and I slammed him with my shoulder and spun him so he fell face first on to the floor. One more kid, tentatively sticks his foot out to try and get the ball. Hook his leg with my foot, kick up and throw the kid in the air, running toward the goal with the ball. Goalkeeper is bricking it. I smash the ball and it hits him square in the face, and bounces back to me. I smash it again, and this time it hits him in the groin and he collapses, whimpering.

My adrenaline wears off, and I look around.
Bodies everywhere.
Tears.
Some quiet whimpering.
Run away.

Oh god why.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

It isn't a fun story. Okay, so this kid spat in my face and I lost it and swung at him...

BUT WHY DID YOU DO DAT?!
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

I don't know. I was only expecting to irritate them a bit, but then I unleashed Satan on them.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Goddamn teen rage, yo.

But yeah, poor year 7's they get it rough. Despite being annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today in High School   Today in High School Empty

Back to top Go down

Today in High School
Page 1 of 1