Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation

Go down 
+3
Tundra
NearTheEnd
Eli Victus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli Victus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation Empty
PostSubject: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Hello there people of the Slender Nation. My name is Eli Victus (on here. Really I chose it because It's been in my head for awhile and I thought it sounded cool), but you can also call me JT.
I've been lurking around these fourms for the past...Three years? Yeah. Sounds about right. I first found out about the Slender Man (or, at least Marble Hornets, because it took me awhile to discover that he was actually called The Slender Man) through a link from another youtube video I had just watched. I liked it from the start.
It took me while to get into all the other stuff, like EverymanHYBRID, Tribetwelve, Dark Harvest, CompileTRUTH, and even longer for me to get into the blogs like Seeking Truth, The tutorial, Observe and Terminate, Dreams In Darkness, Make It Count, and a lot of others.
I like to write (though I am notoriously lazy when it comes down to actually putting something onto paper). Stuff like horror, Science Fiction, and Fantasy are all stuff that interest me and capture my attention. I hope that one day, I will have my first novel published. Maybe I'll even post some of my stories on here...If any of you are interested in reading them that is.
My favorite band is called Tool. A band that sadly is not very well known. I also like lots of other rock/alternative/metal bands like Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, My Darkest Days, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, Volbeat, Rise Against, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and a ton of other bands that are sadly not very well known to the world. I also like country music, but heh, I don't think I'll get into that now.
Well, I think I've been rambling but too long now. I hope to have a pleasant stay as long as I'm here (for however long that may be), and yeah. I'll see you all later.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Admitting you like Nickelback? On the internet? You are a brave, brave soul. xD I kid, they're not awful.
Anyway, welcome! I'm Near. I'm fully confident you will have a pleasant stay. C: Feel free to contact me or anyone else if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Tundra
Watched
Tundra

Current Win Points : 271

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Welcome, you new-old soul~

And yes please, always love some horror to read if you do get to write it down sometimes ;p
Hope you enjoy your time, get to know people and let SN brighten your day more from this day on o/
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:25 pm

You've been on this site longer than most of the staff. That's a weird thought.

Well, thanks for registering finally. Looking forwarded to seeing you around JT.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello! I must say, you've been around for some time. Longer than most of my staff and as long as I've had this site running, pretty much. Well, welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Eli Victus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm

To Near: Ha ha. Yeah I'm aware there are some people in the world that aren't HUGE Nickelback fans and I will hunt them all down until the day the very last one has his or her head shoved into a spinning blade but that's okay. And thanks for the warm welcome also, very much appreciated. I have also heard good things about your UndecidedFive vlog (which I have not yet checked out, though I do intend to). And of course, any questions I will be happy to ask.

Tundra: Ha, I am indeed that. Some days I feel older than I actually am, and I'm 14! In all seriousness, thanks for the warm welcome, and I do look forward to getting to know you and many others on this site.
And actually, funny story about my writing. Around the time I had discovered Slender Man two years ago, I wrote a story about him for my 5th grade class (which was the grade I was in at the time), and it scared the living crap out of them. That coupled with the fact I knew of Slender Man before anyone else in my school is something I take pride in even today. Ha ha. Maybe I'll even post that story on here (though I'll probably redraft it first, cause the original is...Kinda wonky in terms of grammar and spelling).

Etreo: Heh, yeah I guess I have been on here for quite awhile. I've watched several of the most amazing slenderstories come and go with time, and it has saddened me. But yeah, must be creepy knowin' there's a guy here who's already younger than a lot of people on here and he hasn't registered until now. I'm a bit of a shy guy XD.
But thanks for the welcome, and I look forward to seeing you around also Etreo. I've seen some good things from you on this site.

The Doctor: I cannot describe what an honor it is, good sir. Not only did you create and help maintain this site for so long, but you have also taken upon the name of one of my favorite Time-Travelling-Alien-Gods of all time. I do hope River and the TARDIS are getting along well. Also, I'd watch my back for those pesky Daleks. ha ha.
And I am honored to at last be a part of this family.

Timeobserver: The sky, the birds, you know the usual. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Is anyone else really tempted to ask about our past selves?

Like, what did you think when I first joined? We're you annoyed I was trying to get ideas from the community? What did you think of me in the weeks after? What about now?

You don't have to feel obliged to answer those questions, I just get carried away.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Eli Victus wrote:
I first found out about the Slender Man (or, at least Marble Hornets, because it took me awhile to discover that he was actually called The Slender Man)

Hey, that's pretty much how i discovered Slender Man aswell. It was actually a youtube documentary about Slender Man, but it did have Marble Hornets in it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here, and have a nice day.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation   Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there denizens of The Slender Nation
Page 1 of 1