Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caught In Crosshairs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Master
Untainted
The Master

Current Win Points : 2

Caught In Crosshairs Empty
PostSubject: Caught In Crosshairs   Caught In Crosshairs EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 am

Kevin Olsen is an innocent 17 year old living in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He's had coughing fits for a while and never thought of looking at the footage of his camera. One day he gets home from school and finds a note on the door to his bedroom:

SURRENDER YOUR ENTITY OR PREPARE FOR SLAUGHTER. LOOK IN THE FOOTAGE OF YOUR CAMERA.

There was a large question mark at the bottom of the note. Entity? There's something in the camera he hasn't seen? Odd...

This an idea I've had either for an RP or a new ARG. But I don't know which is better. Either way, anyone in?
Back to top Go down
everlot1000
Untainted
everlot1000

PostSubject: Re: Caught In Crosshairs   Caught In Crosshairs EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

is this going to be a blog or a video series. i'd love to start writing w/ you
Back to top Go down
The Master
Untainted
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Caught In Crosshairs   Caught In Crosshairs EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 am

Well IDK, it might have to be more like a blog (although IDK how a blog form could work since a video series would be more engaging AND capture the material we need to achieve the whole means of the plot), since I don't really have super serious video equipment OR a means to project Slender Man (I'm ignorant about this paranormal rendering). I also usually get super busy with other things in my life... basically I'm leaving this idea out for someone else who wants to take it and create their own series apart from me (they could even alter some details about the character and where this takes place if need be).
Back to top Go down
wulfe59
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Caught In Crosshairs   Caught In Crosshairs EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Why not make it a blog with embedding enabled or whatever?
That way it has the simplicity along with the necessity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught In Crosshairs   Caught In Crosshairs Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught In Crosshairs
Page 1 of 1