Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Creepy pasta RP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 am

Welp, here we are. The sequel to the slenderman RP, created by me. I guess you should at least read some of the previous RP to get basic story recaps. I will be playing my main character, Sarien, from the last RP. This is a direct sequel, and will be taking place right after the previous RP. Now, some rules and features. This RP will have a much more wide list of monsters and enemy than the last one, which just featured slenderman. This one, however, contains SCPS, Jeff the killer (and possibly Jane), proxy's, and maybe Eyeless Jack. Iv'e been gone from the forum for a long time now, and i'm trying to understand all this leaving of the admins. While I try to figure all this out, this will be going on. Now, the rules are as follows: have a character bio if your'e starting, PM me if you wish to have another creepy pasta monster to join. (Post a link to the creepy pasta, if you will). Nothing to extreme. Oh, and don't be a total dick. Okay, that's it. Now, since i'm a lazy bastard, i'll just copy and paste Sarien's bio here.

Name: Sarien Crow ( It's cheesy , I know)

Skills : Computers , electronics and small , metal sculptere making.

Inventory : A small satchel carrying a knife , for protection.

Personality: Quiet , curious , and a bit selfish.

Appearence: Caucasion , small nose , wears glasses (think observer) and quite a average looking fellow. He also normally wears hoodies. Short , black hair. Pale.
There we go, start your applications! Oh, and if you have previously been in the slenderman RP, I ask of you to join back for story purposes.
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 am

I can't find the original and want to take part in the RP can please give me the link.
I'm not sure if my doing this right but
Name: Michael unknown last name
Skills: being a virgin, bitching and complaint a lot, good with computers, good at drawing and playing the had knife game.
Inventory: Gameboy color, pokèmon red (for entertainment purposes), lighter and pocket knife
Personality: doesn't give many fucks about anything, unenergetic, quiet and kinda smart
Apperance: hair up to shoulders looks like what jimmy page's hair did in 1969, caucasian, 30 year old shirt and burgundy hipster pants
Back to top Go down
AccidBunnyWar
Untainted
AccidBunnyWar

Current Win Points : 0

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm

name: Shasta Costello
appearance: long black hair that goes to my butt long choppy bangs.Icey blue eyes with a tint of dark blue in them, small thin pink lips and rosy cheeks.shes short curvy with big boobs, shes usually wears skinny jeans and toms with a Lacey short black top that shows my skin under neath, she has a anchor necklace a lil rusty her mother gave it to her..before..her death and small tunnel gauges.

why shes here: her mother died in the forest she wanders in here sometimes

bio: she lives in a small old house filled with unhappy memories, constantly studying the paranormal.

equitment: she carries a pocket knife on her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~done!!
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Again I believe this may be closed..tell me if I am wrong
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Name: Madrian symone

Skills : fighting, running pretty far, getting out of tricky situations.

Inventory : phone, pocket knife for cutting things.

Personality: slightly random,bit easy to anger, talks a lot in certain situations (pretty much every bad situation), very minor mood swings

Appearence:black hair,blue eyes,tall,pale, wears blue shirt and black pants.

this thread might be dead but im willing to take any chances. havent checked this place in awhile so i didnt know this was created. and im also a bit lazy although i changed up the bio a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 pm

From what I know the user who made this is long gone..but I know two very active ones..if your willing to join....

Epic Slender RP -by DestoryerOfWorlds

and

Awesome Slender RP -by RainbowNeko
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:02 pm

im still willing to see if he is still here. ya never know. unless he just plain says so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creepy pasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy pasta RP   Creepy pasta RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy pasta RP
Page 1 of 1