Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

What's your favourite SCP?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

What's your favourite SCP? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:59 pm

I am really getting into the SCP foundation creatures and I was wondering which one do you guys like the most.

If you can tell me why you like it so much, would help me out because I want to make a report like thing for school about fiction and I thought lets ask the people on Slendernation.

Link to the SCP Foundation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 pm

projectbigfoot1 wrote:
I am really getting into the SCP foundation creatures and I was wondering which one do you guys like the most.

If you can tell me why you like it so much, would help me out because I want to make a report like thing for school about fiction and I thought lets ask the people on Slendernation.

Link to the SCP Foundation
I really like the idea for SCP-096,a creature that will literally become a unstoppable killing machine to the unlucky people who saw it's face.It kinda reminds me of the rake in someways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Quote :
I really like the idea for SCP-096,a creature that will literally become a unstoppable killing machine to the unlucky people who saw it's face.It kinda reminds me of the rake in someways.

It's totally a brother. And B.O.B. is the cousin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:42 am

Thanks for responding
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:45 am

SCP-426 is a laugh. If you want a genuinely creepy one though, SCP-096 is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 am

096 ftw.

I like 420-j. MAN DAT SUM GOOD ASS SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite SCP?   What's your favourite SCP? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite SCP?
Page 1 of 1