Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

new idea for a slender man vlog

Go down 
+2
sethlapod555
ciera800
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ciera800
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

new idea for a slender man vlog Empty
PostSubject: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:21 am

okay so this idea has been bouncing around in my head for a couple of months now, and on paper in a story format it seems pretty good so far so i was thinking of making a vlog out of it.
basically the vlog will have two points of view one is from the view of a group of teenagers that get tangled up with slenderman as usual, but there'll also be segments through slendy's point of view. I don't wanna give away any plot but one of the main theme's i'll be adressing is slendy's true motivations in stalking people, and a select group of people who can see that motivation for what it is rather than what appears.

wow....that sounded crappy XD well give me your oppinions anyways, i'm ready! *braces self*
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:28 am

Huh, that's not a bad idea. You could definitely make that work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

thanks, honestly the hardest part will be getting some of my friends on board as actors XD
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Oh jeez. That's always one of the harder parts. I had a few issues similar to that when I first started my series. It gets resolved eventually; people will be willing.
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:48 pm

There's a blog doing something like that with the Slenderman's pov, but it would be very, very interesting to see a vlog like that. :3
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:08 pm

One thing to tell you:

GO FOR IT.

You've got nothing to lose! You should plan it out and test your idea and see if you like it!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:00 pm

XD it's nice to know you have mastered the art of glowing text and you go do that XD as for everyone else thanks for the encouragment, i'll talk to a few of my friends to see if they're up for it!
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:32 am

sethlapod555 wrote:
One thing to tell you:

GO FOR IT.

You've got nothing to lose! You should plan it out and test your idea and see if you like it!

Spoiler:

TEACH ME!!! Smile

And really would love to see slendercam footage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:30 pm

yeah i just have to get soemone who can add a slightly fuzzt effect for slender cam times and some actors, i've already got the first couple episodes written out so heres hoping!
Back to top Go down
Cyan507
Untainted
Cyan507

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:25 pm

ciera800 wrote:
yeah i just have to get soemone who can add a slightly fuzzt effect for slender cam times and some actors, i've already got the first couple episodes written out so heres hoping!

I do editing for film, I'll gladly help you and if need be acting. Anything I can do to help Smile
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:16 pm

I would love you for freaking ever <3 message me so i can fill you in on the plot better?
Back to top Go down
Cyan507
Untainted
Cyan507

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
SSCreator
Untainted
SSCreator

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:28 am

projectbigfoot1 wrote:
And really would love to see slendercam footage

OMG I love that idea!
I think I will try that and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:55 am

SSCreator wrote:
projectbigfoot1 wrote:
And really would love to see slendercam footage

OMG I love that idea!
I think I will try that and see how it goes

Okay give me a link when its done!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new idea for a slender man vlog   new idea for a slender man vlog Empty

Back to top Go down

new idea for a slender man vlog
Page 1 of 1