Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Thoughts on it.

Go down 
+22
Various Identities
Mr. Jeebles
Harlan Phoenix
TNC
Nedark
Get-In-Pants
Bloodshade
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Shayde
Voidmaster
Vivi
LisaEvermore
Zander
SickSlickMan
taylortexas
bilo
WhiteWolf
Trygon
Erantiel
Hither-Thither
Zhanro
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhanro
Untainted
Zhanro

Current Win Points : 3

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

I think that EMH is just.. A hot mess.
Its SO CONFUSING. They need to inform us more on videos about whats going on.
All i know is that Slenderman is gunna raep dem with Rake.
Back to top Go down
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Yeah, I honestly have no idea what's going on, but I kinda like that about EMH.
They've really got a nice, running WTF factor.
But I agree, I hope maybe just a couple things start connecting soon, because if they wait much longer I will have forgotten about a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Current Win Points : 7

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 pm

I think it's pretty accurate if I say I'm pretty in love with EMH. I do admit, it has gotten confusing. Although, since I'm new to all the Slender-stuff, I haven't followed as it's gone on from the beginning. I really want to know what's going on with the SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT stuff. I'm a bit upset/thankful I didn't enter. (I have been into it since the beginning of November, but for some reason I didn't see the video with the entry information until it was too late.)
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 am

I watch EMH for Evan. He is so badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:34 am

I don't avidly watch EMH, though I may try to catch up over winter break.
Back to top Go down
Hither-Thither
Observer
Hither-Thither

Current Win Points : 89

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 am

Oh my god, Trygon, YES.

EVAN ATTACKS SLENDER WITH A BAT. A BAT.

AND HE HAS A BIG SEXY KNIFE.

AND LOTS OF COOL SHIRTS.

AND AND AND.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonlvrgyrl.deviantart.com
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 am

Hither-Thither wrote:
Oh my god, Trygon, YES.

EVAN ATTACKS SLENDER WITH A BAT. A BAT.

AND HE HAS A BIG SEXY KNIFE.

AND LOTS OF COOL SHIRTS.

AND AND AND.

...he's prone to having bouts of insanity. Evan is obviously the best character. Oh and I wanna know what happened after the end of the Ryan and the SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT video with Evan talking to himself and then going at Jeff with the butcher knife!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 am

Yeah, that was one of their better videos, though I'm not sure how all this stuff is connected. I like I said, I haven't been keeping up with it. Perhaps I could make a project out of trying to piece it all together for myself.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:17 am

Ffffff- I had a dream with Evan in it last night. It wasn't scary at all though. Which was weird.

I like EMH, but I'm kind of a casual observer. I follow the twitter and I check the channel occasionally to see if there's new videos. Less often I check Jeff's brother's account. Just whenever I think, "oh hey, I wonder if there's anything new I've missed".
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
taylortexas
Untainted
taylortexas

Current Win Points : 10

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

EMH is definitely a confusing series. It has a nasty habit of raising questions without providing many answers. Marble Hornets has a knack for this as well, but EMH seems to be a lot more all over the place. That being said, I find it highly entertaining. They throw in a lot of variety which can be hard to come across when dealing with Slenderman. I'm not sure how I feel about their introduction of The Rake, it feels very random. I'm excited to see where they go with it though, as well as the SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT.
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

It's like LOST- confusing as shit, yet you keep watching.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm quite confused with it now. I'm just waiting for it to all come together to see if it'll end up in a better place.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 am

EMH is definitely the most complicated video series popular right now, and I think that is why I like it. Do I think it is good? Not really. No offence to the guys, they obviously are trying very heard to build up a very complex storyline, but they are trying to build everything up at once, then by time they see it won't work, it is already too late because everyone in the audience sees the problems too.

Even could easily disband from the main group and hold his own. No doubt. He has the fangirl vote. Jeff is the technical and Vince is the polisher, but Evan is the meat. He's gritty and unedited and that is what sets EMH away from the simplicity of MH or the sparsity of T12.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 pm

So has anyone listened to what was in that link Jeff tweeted last night? I can't get to it(maybe I can get on a computer later today) but I was just wondering if anyone could say what it's about?
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

It's an audio file. It's just Jeff talking about some fire that happened in the hospital he works at when they kidnapped Damsel. I didn't listen to it much 'cause I was eating dinner when I played it, but if I play it again, I'll come back with better information. XD
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm

here's a link to the audio someone uploaded to youtube.

That's an interesting little story Jeff told. It kind of goes with what I sort of thought, that something else, besides the guys, helped with Damesel's rescue.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Thanks for that, Anna! I have a real hard time following all that twitter nonsense, (I'm oddly old fashioned that way) so I wouldn't catch that if it wasn't for you.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Voidmaster
Anxious
Voidmaster

Current Win Points : 25

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

EMH has to be my favorite series at the moment. Marble Hornets made me lose my interest during the 6 or 7 month gap where nothing happened. EMH is developing a rather large plot now, which I like, and I also like the confused factor of it.

In a world where Slender Man exists there can't really be that many answers to it all, because if there was, ol' Slendy loses his scare, at least partially. I can be fine with not knowing how everything ties together so long as we're still getting good Slendy footage.

Also, Evan is the best character. The guy who plays him(named Evan also?) is a really good actor, at least with this part in particular, and pulls things off perfectly. The only reason he's so gung-ho about killing Slendy is that he knows Slendy is messing with his head and trying to get him to kill his friends. He wants to end it before he gives in.

I think eventually he might run away just to try and keep his wayward urge to kill them all in check.
Back to top Go down
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm

I practically live on Twitter, so I'm glad I can help, Vivi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:21 am

I've just started to get into EverymanHYBRID, and whilst it is darn confusing, there's plenty of variety too it which brings me back for more. I haven't been following it as a player, just as a more casual viewer, mainly the youtube video's and occasionally their twitter, and if I'm confused, I just cheek the wiki. The reason I enjoy it is mainly because of the characters, and Slendy. It's just fun to watch, if at times annoying and confusing. Oh, and it's true, Even is awesome (even though he is kinda crazy) Smile
Back to top Go down
LikeADrunkButNot
Untainted
LikeADrunkButNot

Current Win Points : 0

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

I just watched every single EMH in one sitting, and I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed. It was nuts, which I love, and the addition of the Rake was a nice surprise. I also enjoyed the total lack of the Operator symbol. ^^
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:28 pm

^That is one of the pros to EMH, no Operator Symbol. They are one of the few I've come across to not use it. Just Another Fool is the only other one that I can think of off the top of my head that never showed the Operator Symbol.

Listening to the audio file, I am beginning to wonder if these guys even know how to create a believable storyline. I don't mind a complex storyline, but this is becoming like a pile of knotted strings, most ending in frayed dead ends and not the beautiful web of lies it should be.

And what is the point of the audio ripping of Damsel's name? Jeff already called her Steph, or are we not supposed to have caught that?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 pm

I have no idea of what's going on with EMH, and now I don't really care. I think it's ok to have a complex storyline, but their mess goes way beyond that. It's a shame too, because I really liked the beginning of the series.

That's another thing, have they had any sightings of Slendy lately? It feels like all their recent videos are just the confusing junk.
Back to top Go down
Bloodshade
Untainted
Bloodshade

Current Win Points : 1

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Thanks for the audio Anna! I too would never have heard it if you didn't post it. I don't like Twitter so I don't have one =P

Getting back to the topic, I like EverymanHYBRID a lot. It may be confusing and messy, but that's what makes it fun in my opinion. I'm very interested in seeing where they go with everything. I especially want to get a better look at The Rake. I like that they included it as a secondary villain.
Back to top Go down
Get-In-Pants
Untainted
Get-In-Pants

Current Win Points : 5

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 pm

My favorite Slendy series is EMH. I like how they are very interactive with the audience. I also love confusing plots. And Evan is a total bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on it.   Thoughts on it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next