Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Pixel distortion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Current Win Points : 20

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 pm

I need to know how to do some pixel distortion. If you don't know what that is I'll tell you. It's when a bunch of colored pixels just show up as if the video is messed up from something. I need to edit video of mine with this type of distortion but I can't figure out how to do so. Please guys, help me out!! I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Is this kind of what you're going for?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 pm

goomba771 wrote:
Is this kind of what you're going for?

Sort of. I want colored pixels but I don't want them to flash and move I need them to stay still and be colored green and yellow and all that, as if the video is messed up. Also, I'm thinking something like this too:

Go five minutes into the video to see what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:50 pm

I should also mention I need help with audio distortion.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Here's a tutorial on audio distortion like the one in entry ##### and entry 22.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:

Thank you! I just have one question. How would I edit the video's audio. I know that you can't drag a video into audacity. So I don't know how to edit the video's audio at all. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

AlwaysWatches wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:

Thank you! I just have one question. How would I edit the video's audio. I know that you can't drag a video into audacity. So I don't know how to edit the video's audio at all. Any help?
I'm really good at editing but you can export the sound files in .oog,.mp3 and .wav ect and probably can use them in your video editing software like abode,sony vegas or windows movie maker (don't why would you use that one) then again I'm not sure if this would help for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
AlwaysWatches wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:

I'm really good at editing but you can export the sound files in .oog,.mp3 and .wav ect and probably can use them in your video editing software like abode,sony vegas or windows movie maker (don't why would you use that one) then again I'm not sure if this would help for you.
I found a plugin for audacity where I'm able to drag my videos into it and it shows the audio, but for some reason all my options are greyed out..
Back to top Go down
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Current Win Points : 0

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 am

With all these how to videos you guys have linked, i have found them helpful for my own editing, even if they weren't aimed at me, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Sponsored content

Pixel distortion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel distortion   Pixel distortion Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixel distortion
Page 1 of 1