Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

[VIDEO] Entry #72

Go down 
+23
morbidatropine
aGamingFish
Black_myst
JustinDGBZ
UrbanVortex
Etreo
ShadowTurtleInc
timeobserver2013
OniHanuman
Oransel
T-M-S
thexlastxdalek
xyzombie
Incognitus999
Chieftain1
lamiaregina
BlueMarble
Lumine
PointlessTest
Rythmear
sirseansy
Hallow Sleeper
goomba771
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black_myst
Anxious
Black_myst

Current Win Points : 23

[VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Nice to see Slendy again. This entry was pretty good I thought. Very interesting, although my ears may have died at a few points...
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 am

Oransel wrote:
Surprised it has not been mentioned...

The Operator is forming facial features and that creeps me much more than anything else.

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/13290649/img/13290649.png

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/13290660/img/13290660.png

thanks to Timmy on unforum

Oh. My. Gosh. :O  That is honestly one of the creepiest things that has ever happened in this series, and that's saying something...

Overall it was a really good entry, one of the best in recent times. Kept me at the edge of my seat for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 am

Oransel wrote:
Surprised it has not been mentioned...

The Operator is forming facial features and that creeps me much more than anything else.

I never noticed the facial features. #72 is definitely the best entry in season 3 so far.
Back to top Go down
hazlov2004
Untainted
hazlov2004

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Agreed ep/entry 72 is the best episode yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Untainted
Raccoon

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:50 pm

I figured he was always intended to have mild facial features but due to a severe lack of budget it didn't really look quite right. If you watch early entries, you can see facial shape in some of them. I'm pretty sure they've upgraded their Operator as of late.
Back to top Go down
http://marblefishnets.tumblr.com/
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

I have a small problem with their Slenderman (Operator for the picky types). They seem to constantly be upgrading it throughout the show. Now unless this has something to do with the actual storyline of the show, then to me, it just takes away from the experience. Now don't get me wrong, Marble Hornets is one of my fav's but just a personal thought.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
I have a small problem with their Slenderman (Operator for the picky types). They seem to constantly be upgrading it throughout the show. Now unless this has something to do with the actual storyline of the show, then to me, it just takes away from the experience. Now don't get me wrong, Marble Hornets is one of my fav's but just a personal thought.

I've got to disagree. I find that if Slender Man is set, with no deviations and 'upgrades', the series can get rather stale and dull. You know what The Slender Man will do every single time he appears. I'd like to be surprised and worried as to what he could do to the guys next.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:17 pm

The Doctor wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:

I've got to disagree. I find that if Slender Man is set, with no deviations and 'upgrades', the series can get rather stale and dull. You know what The Slender Man will do every single time he appears. I'd like to be surprised and worried as to what he could do to the guys next.

What if their Slendy uses the Core Theory? E.G: He can adapt to various rules/theories, depending in which one you believe. If you think he can't get you if you go up high (M's Tutorial) he'll just find a theory which says he can. Then you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm

How the hell are they finding someone tall enough to play the slenderman?!?!

Oh wait...height adding boots.

I still don't know...
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

karmasixxofsn wrote:
How the hell are they finding someone tall enough to play the slenderman?!?!

Oh wait...height adding boots.

I still don't know...

It's computer generated. It USED to be a guy in a costume but as the years have gone by I am almost 100% positive they have started using computer effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #72   [VIDEO] Entry #72 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Entry #72
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2