Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I'm making a blog and I need your help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

I'm making a blog and I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:48 am

Hey guys, you might remember my old failed blog and how I needed help but decided not to redo it until school ends? Well, now I've got time to make one, but what I need is a good plot, and I kinda can't make my first blog (or second if you count in Dark Leaves) so I need your help! This is a list of things I need you guys to help with:

1. A general plot, such as a plan of which posts cover what.
2. Characters: Psychology, outside looks, alignment.
3. Other beings: I thought of actually including other Fears and maybe even create my own beings who would either aid the character or the Fears.
4. Location of the events, place names etc.
5. I also wanted to change my corner of the Slenderverse a bit, you know, changing properties of the Slenderman and his effects, or just doing stuff M did in his Tutorial, like adding survival rules or something like that.
6. I'm bad at making names, so it'd be great if you guys could give me inspiration for the name of the blog or something.

So, you can PM me, or you can post here, your choice, if someone wants to do a crossover later let me know, cause I totally love crossovers.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

I once created my own slender-man universe, and all the rules were...strange.
In this universe the Slender-man is not a single being, but in actuality a complete species with assigned roles. In a large portion of countries all over the world they have a certain number of light and dark slendermen, depending on how large the country is, and in America there is exactly two. But I've changed something well known about the slenderman...
When a Slender-man dies, he is not able to to take over the person who killed him. No, the other Slender-man comes and turns the killer into a Slender-man, and assigns the role of what the deceased slender-being had to this new one.
My two primary slender men, the American ones, are Kaze-nur (pronounced Kaz) and Kal-nactur. Kal is the dark one and Kaze is the light one. There also are a series of demonic entities that plague this world, the weakest being shadows and the strongest being ice Slenders, ones that were outcast by the Naonza (Slender-men) and have hearts that are completely covered in ice.
I hope this helps.
dibs on copyright
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Good idea! I won't steal it, don't worry Very Happy I'll just recreate it to a certain extent as I like the idea, though I'll alter it completely. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:54 pm

No that's ok we can collaborate and create a completely new and enticing chapter in the Slender multiverse. Besides, I already have a lot of supernatural characters, which includes a spiritual entity in love with Kaze-nur and a powerful demon that has taken the role of the devil, though he is not the true devil, who was slain millennia ago.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am

OK, I made my IG twitter so I'm gonna tweet some random, seemingly real life tweets while trying to get some audience via followbacks by people who like creepypasta and slenderblogs, so now all we need is to start blogging. If anyone's wondering what the twitter is, it's Joseph Cross.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Err...u...
I don't have tweets.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:04 pm

NVM i'm collecting people who'll read the blog
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 pm

My blood boils because I killed MYSELF
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

If you love crossovers I'm down for that. My series is still new and not far in, but I would love to do it.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Sure, I just created my blog and I finished the intro, I'm gonna play normal till Sunday. Then I'll introduce an antagonist I made up.
EDIT: Your link in the sig is broken
ANOTHER EDIT: Yeah, since my thing is a blog and I live in Europe I don't think a crossover would be possible Razz
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Cokespray wrote:
Sure, I just created my blog and I finished the intro, I'm gonna play normal till Sunday. Then I'll introduce an antagonist I made up.
EDIT: Your link in the sig is broken
ANOTHER EDIT: Yeah, since my thing is a blog and I live in Europe I don't think a crossover would be possible Razz

It was worth a shot, and I'll fix the link thank you!
EDIT: How do I fix the link. I can't remember how to make the text a link...
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Simple, you ad a link and type the text into the description. Just make sure the link is valid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a blog and I need your help!   I'm making a blog and I need your help! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm making a blog and I need your help!
Page 1 of 1