Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomepageHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

 

 UrbanVortex

Go down 
+2
Lumine
UrbanVortex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm

So i'm Connor and i make UrbanVortex, or i did before it went on a year or so break. Well i thought i would start telling people, since it's getting close, that we will be starting back up the channel and continuing the story in a very different but hopefully an interesting way (I haven't seen this story method used before). Hopefully a new video will be up in the next few weeks explaining a lot of questions that were un answered, so i hope this gives people some good news, cya then. (Also ill post on here more as i never did in the past).

Also you will not need to watch any of the previous videos to understand the story, it's my way of making people forget of the past of the channel that was very badly done.

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged. ~sethlapod555
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Video - Clueless - channel reboot.   UrbanVortex EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:15 pm

This is the first video to reboot UrbanVortex1, NOTE:You don't have to watch any previous videos on this channel to understand the story. I made it that way to make people forget how my channel used to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 39
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Florida

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

I would suggest sticking to one topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Lumine wrote:
I would suggest sticking to one topic

 I don't like the idea of having a really long thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Posts : 247
Current Win Points : 91
Join date : 2013-04-07
Age : 24
Location : Behind You.

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 pm

UrbanVortex wrote:
Lumine wrote:
I would suggest sticking to one topic

 I don't like the idea of having a really long thread.

 I can understand that but one of our main rules is not to double post please stick to it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Florida

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 pm

It's nice to see that you're rebooting your series, but you really should stick to one topic. Also try to keep it one post at a time, try not to double-post.

MOD EDIT: Topics merged.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 am

sethlapod555 wrote:
It's nice to see that you're rebooting your series, but you really should stick to one topic. Also try to keep it one post at a time, try not to double-post.

MOD EDIT: Topics merged.

 Alright then since it seems it's what most people think is the right thing to do ill go with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Avatar Satsuki
Taken
Avatar Satsuki

Posts : 483
Current Win Points : 72
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31
Location : Hiding in my room with a flashlight and camera.

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Well it is also a rule. Can't wait to see the series.

_________________
Guns don't kill people, not reading the forum rules does!



While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 am

Avatar Satsuki wrote:
Well it is also a rule. Can't wait to see the series.

 I didn't know that but now i do, anyways more coming pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Posts : 472
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 26
Location : Deep inside my mind.

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 am

UrbanVortex wrote:
So i'm Connor and i make UrbanVortex, or i did before it went on a year or so break. Well i thought i would start telling people, since it's getting close, that we will be starting back up the channel and continuing the story in a very different but hopefully an interesting way (I haven't seen this story method used before). Hopefully a new video will be up in the next few weeks explaining a lot of questions that were un answered, so i hope this gives people some good news, cya then. (Also ill post on here more as i never did in the past).

Also you will not need to watch any of the previous videos to understand the story, it's my way of making people forget of the past of the channel that was very badly done.

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged. ~sethlapod555
AWWWWW YEAH!

Man I loved this series!
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 am

Jane And Jeff wrote:
UrbanVortex wrote:
So i'm Connor and i make UrbanVortex, or i did before it went on a year or so break. Well i thought i would start telling people, since it's getting close, that we will be starting back up the channel and continuing the story in a very different but hopefully an interesting way (I haven't seen this story method used before). Hopefully a new video will be up in the next few weeks explaining a lot of questions that were un answered, so i hope this gives people some good news, cya then. (Also ill post on here more as i never did in the past).

Also you will not need to watch any of the previous videos to understand the story, it's my way of making people forget of the past of the channel that was very badly done.

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged. ~sethlapod555
AWWWWW YEAH!

Man I loved this series!

Happy to hear it man, expect a new vid soon. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Britain - North East

UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 pm



New video out now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Sponsored content




UrbanVortex Empty
PostSubject: Re: UrbanVortex   UrbanVortex Empty

Back to top Go down
 
UrbanVortex
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: