Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

These Endless Shadows (FINALE)

Go down 
+11
MrCreepyPasta
thisistheend
Ganucci
Jane And Jeff
DestroyerOfWorlds
yelkca
JustinDGBZ
SignerJ
thexlastxdalek
goomba771
ShadowTurtleInc
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

These Endless Shadows (FINALE) Empty
PostSubject: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 am

My Slenderman series! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

Last edited by ShadowTurtleInc on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 am

I like this series. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 am

I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
SignerJ
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am

Is he reading from a script in the fourth video??

Otherwise, I like the series so far. A couple of questionable scenes, and he could use a little better scripting, but not bad overall.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 pm

New Video

Last edited by ShadowTurtleInc on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm

The videos are a bit short, but this seems to be interesting. What I seem to get so far is that the protagonist's ears bleed for an unknown reason (which could connect to things later on and possibly to the blood spots by his door?) and that there's some proxy behavior going on, along with the channel being made to promote some sort of book he's creating although I'm not quite sure about the details surrounding it. The fourth video was creepy. Although the Operator symbol in the recent video is a bit clichéd but it does further confirm it as a Slenderman series. I'm going to be paying attention to this as it seems there's some mystery going on that could be intriguing.
Back to top Go down
SignerJ
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm out. The cliches are a bit too much for me, and I don't like his script reading. I'll keep track of this thread to see if he improves, but I'm already following too many series and I don't want this to be one more on my plate.

I wish him the best of luck in this endeavor.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Last edited by ShadowTurtleInc on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 pm

New video, uploaded yesterday....
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Lol, the irony at 1:52... that creeped me out. He better be careful with that camera if he's going to be playing airsoft.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks for all the criticism! I will continue to make this series the best it can be!

Last edited by ShadowTurtleInc on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yelkca
Untainted
yelkca

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:42 pm

I totally understand why you pretended to be an outsider. It can be hard putting yourself/your work out there.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Okay SO I will be releasing a new video relatively soon. Now I am going to want some MAJOR feedback on the upcoming video so those who are not caught up with what I have going on, if you can, I would love it if you could catch up of the minor 6 videos I have so when I release the next one you can help give some accurate feedback. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 pm

You got it mate..I'm loving what you have posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 pm

New video, feedback is appreciated. Commenting in game on the video is also greatly appreciated!  

Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Wow..thats fucking scary....

I'm slightly worried for you bro..keep safe..
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Jane And Jeff wrote:
Wow..thats fucking scary....

I'm slightly worried for you bro..keep safe..

Haha comment on the video! Not here silly. Here is the place to give me criticism on the show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh in that case...THIS SHIT SUCKS!

(jk I like it! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm

(I found an old rp..and copied it from a forum way back..SlenderMan RolePlay: TROR (The real of reality XD)

(Sorry to bug you but..this is the only way I seem to be able to contact ya XD)
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:46 am

You can just PM me or Skype chat me. Iz easier thataway
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 am

(Ohhhh...makes more sense..anyways check it!)
Back to top Go down
Ganucci
Untainted
Ganucci

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

I'm liking where this is going so far. The latest entry is confusing and strange and that's perfect. I think you're acting is good and the story seems to be flowing nicely. I especially like how your character just thinks the drawings on him were done by his brother and quickly decided they couldn't be anything bad. Many people have this mentally of "nothing bad will ever happen to me!" and that's exactly what you showed, a human being human. I get tired of series where one bad thing happens and the main character is suddenly fear stricken for the rest of their life.
All I would say otherwise is just be careful with how you use your masked character. Just remember that while proxies exist in many slender series you shouldn't just copy something other people have done, really make him/her your own. Obviously you've done nothing wrong so far, that's just a simple forewarning.
Otherwise great job so far!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks! I have some really cool stuff involving the mask. It is COMPLETELY new so no need to fear! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Ganucci
Untainted
Ganucci

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't doubt you for a second! Can't wait to see the next upload!
Back to top Go down
thisistheend
Observer

Current Win Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 pm

I like the idea of a book being part of the central plot instead of tapes or a film. Who would do something bland like that?

Any ways, I like the acting, story, and filming style so far. The distortion I have mixed feelings on, but that is mainly because I have not seen stuff like the black dots before. 

This series has my interest and I will be excited to see a new video soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Endless Shadows (FINALE)   These Endless Shadows (FINALE) Empty

Back to top Go down

These Endless Shadows (FINALE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next