Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS

Go down 
+11
Cougar Draven
The Doctor
Lumine
thisistheend
Chieftain1
sethlapod555
Osiris
Wowcomix
Tiro1000
goomba771
marbleinsects
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Well, goomba did appearently quit the Slenderverse, but Ireally wouldn't be surprised if he didn't, and just did this whole thing for attention.

But, you never really know.
Back to top Go down
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 am

Didn't he do something like this once already? I wasn't really around then but I saw some stuff that made me raise an eyebrow or two over at unfiction.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 am

As said it might be better for all of us
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

I do know that he was banned prior to Order 66 taking place for similar reasons.  I do tip my hat to Doc and the current moderation staff for being generous enough to give him a second chance after Doc took back over, but this shows that even with the second chance, he didn't change.  Perhaps this is for the best.

...At least until he creates a new account claiming to be someone else....again...
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Tiro1000 wrote:
I do know that he was banned prior to Order 66 taking place for similar reasons.  I do tip my hat to Doc and the current moderation staff for being generous enough to give him a second chance after Doc took back over, but this shows that even with the second chance, he didn't change.  Perhaps this is for the best.

...At least until he creates a new account claiming to be someone else....again...

Hmm yeah I totally agree but if he makes a new account his IP Adress could be checked to see if its goomba again
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

projectbigfoot1 wrote:

Hmm yeah I totally agree but if he makes a new account his IP Adress could be checked to see if its goomba again

He has bypassed that barrier before, he could probably do it again.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 am

Darn proxies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS   NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SLENDER SERIES: MARBLE INSECTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2