Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Creepypastas you love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

Creepypastas you love Empty
PostSubject: Creepypastas you love   Creepypastas you love EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 am

Figured I'd start a thread where people can talk about their best/worst of creepypasta. It's a genre that spawned or at least propagated a lot of what the Slenderverse is today. So what I'd like is for every poster to put in one creepypasta they recommend for all. Please don't post Slenderman, we all love it, that's why we're here. Creepypasta as a genre is full of stuff that isn't very good at all. For example Jeff the Killer - poorly written, and not at all scary. And that's just the most popular one. So sometimes it's hard to find creepypastas that aren't just eyeroll-worthy. Hopefully we can all help one-another to get a few more sleepless nights, when you're getting a bit desensitized to Slendy.

My pick for a really good pasta has to be Ted the Caver. A slow-burn tale that takes a while to read, but is well-worth it. It's also a very old pasta, so I'd be surprised if at least some of you haven't read it already, but every creepypasta fan should at least give it a go.
Back to top Go down

Creepypastas you love
Page 1 of 1