Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Cosmic Departure

Go down 
+2
Jane And Jeff
ShadowTurtleInc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:32 pm

HEY! So I don't know if there are any rules about sharing your own musical groups and what not but if there are..... I didn't know! Anyway, I have a classic rock band called Cosmic Departure. I thought I would share some of our music here. Feedback is greatly appreciated. And if you can, like  our FACEBOOK PAGE is supports us a lot and is greatly appreciated!
(I am the drummer)

One of our gigs...
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 pm

I like it BUT some lyrics would do you good....just sayin..XD
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Yah, we are instrumental for now. We are currently holding auditions for singers. The two best songs on that video are Agent Ocean (#2) and Mr. Mime (#4) any feedback on the songs, instrumentally, would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Yeah..Mr. Mime has to be my favorite..just the sound it brings..and uh..the guy wearing the swim trunks..is he alright In the head?..does he need a helmet?..XD

//sorry if your reading this trunks guy XD\\
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Hahaha, it's hard to see but we are all wearing Swim Trunks and suits. It is supposed to be our little 'get up' it is supposed to grab your attention lol.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Ok..so your all mental?...you'd all make good daleks..XD
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Yes we would make good Daleks, yes we would
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:41 pm

I like trains..

Doc Who: Excuse me..what fuckery is this?
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:37 am

My band is performing LIVE this Friday, I will post the video after the show. It is a garage band concert! Really excited! We have a setlist of 10 songs!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
ThickSkulled
Untainted
ThickSkulled

Current Win Points : 4

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Can't really hear the vocals, but other than that awesome performance, the originals i think were the best. (I was there to make sure of it)
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm

There aren't vocals are there?...
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:12 am

PART TWO OF THE CONCERT!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 am

PART 3, final part.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:14 am

There is no doubt that musically, you, the drummer, is the most skilled, followed by your tall, slender friend. On the second video, I'd work on your levels, the Keyboard shouldn't be overpowering all the other instruments, and the lyrics of course could have been louder. Though I highly condone the X-Files theme. AND The James Bond themes. Themes are a really solid route to go for the instrumental type bands. You guys really have good crowd control too, impressed. Perhaps I'd get another mic to just have near the drums so it's not so awkward having to get up every time a song ends.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 am

He knows I like it...that's good enough.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm

xyzombie wrote:
There is no doubt that musically, you, the drummer, is the most skilled, followed by your tall, slender friend. On the second video, I'd work on your levels, the Keyboard shouldn't be overpowering all the other instruments, and the lyrics of course could have been louder. Though I highly condone the X-Files theme. AND The James Bond themes. Themes are a really solid route to go for the instrumental type bands. You guys really have good crowd control too, impressed. Perhaps I'd get another mic to just have near the drums so it's not so awkward having to get up every time a song ends.
 Thanks for the feedback! We are working to get the vocals improved with the money we earned =).
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am

You guys are really good. Like really good. It reminds me a lot of surf rock and rock n' roll; I really like it. Personally, the instrumental aspect of the band is was interests me the most. The band without vocals is great on its own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Thanks to everyone who is giving us feedback! If you want the rest of the band members to hear it go check out our website, www.cosmicdeparture.com, and write things to them in the comments section under the category 'Music'. Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cosmic Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Departure   Cosmic Departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Departure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Interests :: Music-
Jump to: