Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality

Go down 
+2
MrCreepyPasta
Jane And Jeff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality Empty
PostSubject: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm

So whilst eating fries I thought...

-what would happen if I made an insanely realistic-ish RP?-

So..here we are....

Storyline (I'm making this custom no really real facts here Very Happy)

In 1999 a boy by the name of Charlie was hiking through the woods...though half way he stoped..infront of him was a flower he hadn't ever seen before...its was sleek and silvery...as Charlie went to smell it..a strange feeling came over him. But he thought nothing of it....but in no more than a week..he was at least a foot or two taller. but again he was a teen so maybe it was a phase...then sooner or later the worst..his mom and dad..hung from their backyard tree...And thus...the shocking of everything...the face of Charlie..gone...

Rules

Do note that the following are not allowed: God-modding which is killing with TO much ease..or not dieing as quick as a normal person would.. giving yourself things out of thin air which means if your getting a hammer it's either at your house or somewhere like a carpenters. and finally Sexuality I don't condon anything involving dirty things (wink wink) Will not be allowed unless I allow certain things..which I may explain later...

Note that the following is supported as true and such in the RP: Cursing is allowed since most of us do it. slendermans weaknesses are the following: The Kings Defense wich is a w with a - in it. and iron...or steel (its a product of iron). and the opposition to these is the Operator symbol. O with an X in it. I support things like appearance depth just don't go too far under those clothes (:l). and finally please put 'Munchy' in the Application sheet,...THANK YOU!

Character Application Sheet

Name:

Grade:

Bio:

Family(If it applies):

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Equipment(if any):

Anything else you want to add:

Last edited by Jane And Jeff on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Char App Sheet)
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
MrCreepyPasta
Anxious
MrCreepyPasta

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 am

//I'll join!\\

Name: Nick Frost

Grade: Never attended college

Bio: Born in the town of [UNKNOWN] Nick never reall had to deal with drama..since the drama never had to do with anything he did..Nick spent a lot of his time sending out creepypastas to be reviewed...

Family(If it applies): Dad Derek

Equipment(if any): Decent sized pocket knife and a compact flashlight.

Appearance(since you forgot it ^_^): 4' 11", Muscular, Decently tan..but not as much as you'd expect...sinces he's inside quite a bit, wears deniem jeans, black sneakers and a small necklace..given to him around the time of his moms disappearance.
an...O with an X through it on a chain...

Likes(because it should be here..same as the others.):Creepypastas and the [UNKNOWN] (shall we have a lake?)

Dislikes: Anyone who isn't respectful to most everyone...

Anything else you want to add: Munchy?..really?
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 am

MrCreepyPasta=Accepted!

//Yes we can have a lake and..the town shall be called..hm

Vitae'

???

Sounds exoctic no?...XD
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Character Application Sheet

Name: Red Chance

Grade: Junior 

Bio: Works at the Kwinkie Mart, his father went missing only one month ago, he is still recovering. 

Family(If it applies): Father is missing, Mom is his only family but she is very sick

Appearance: Tall and very slim, long black hair that covers his eyes, leather clothes.

Dislikes: Techno, Sports

Equipment(if any): Always carries a pocket knife and 20 dollars (=3)

Anything else you want to add: He has a dog named Munchy
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:49 pm

//Shadow: Accepted! also..I wanna see that dog...\\
Back to top Go down
JEN Drowned
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Name: JEN Drowned
Grade: Freshman
Family: Twin brother BEN Drowned, dead mortal father who drowned BEN, our cat Grinny and I, undead mom
Appearence: Green tunic, brown belt, long blonde hair with a green hat like Link's, brown combat boots, pale skin, red eyes
Likes: Video games, logic (unlike BEN), books, art, randomly wandering/vanishing of on my own
Weakness: We touch water, we start to PAINFULLY dissolve bit by bit
Equipment: Fire and a dagger

ADMIN EDIT: DOUBLE POST

I also might add that it's a SHORT tunic and BEN and I are identical, thin, petite, tall and stronger than most would think. I also have that sort of "helpless-innocent-easytarget-littlegirl" look. Which makes me a popular target for enemies.
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm sorry but this just sounds ridiculous...

Where do our characters tie in at? Furthermore, what kind of a story is that?
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm

WHO CARES IT DIED!

SCOOBITY BOB A BOOP DOOP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality   SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

SlenderMan RolePlay: The Realm Of Reality
Page 1 of 1