Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Howdy there.

Go down 
+2
BlueMarble
Strarmvik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strarmvik
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:36 am

Hey! Pleasure to meet you (Sort of, as I'm typing away on a forum, but I digress.) I'm Strarmvic, or Kyle. Either works, really. I'm a fan of long walks on the beach, and romantic fireside chats.

I've been interested in the Slenderman Mythos since around 2010? 2011? Not that long, I know, and I've essentially been lurking ever since. It kickstarted by watching up to entry 40 (Roughly) of Marble Hornets, freaking out and convincing my dad who lived in the States to lend me his gun as he went to work that night. You Americans have scary streets, by the way.

This then led to me watching EverymanHybrid in confusion, then later finding a YouTube series which combines everything. So, recently I've been obsessed with that and on a slightly related note - the FEAR MYTHOS.

I got rather interested in a blog which essentially had the protagonist as an agent of Slenderman, and strolling around with two revenants - The trio navigating the lovely near political aspect of the Great Game. 

This sort of led to me wanting to possibly do a Slenderman / Fear Mythos vlog in the future, but at the minute I'm still plotting everything out despite having our lovely Slenderman prop staring balefully from the corner of my room. But, hey. I ever get the plotline done and the help to do it, you lovely folk'll be the first to know.

Congratulations! You now know a pretty good chunk about me. Any further questions?
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here. As for your blog, I'd love to help if you need any.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 am

Well hello there! Nice to meet you! You and I have some things in common; I got into the Slender Man mythos in 2011, starting with MH, and watched up to 40 as well. And yes, our street can be pretty freakin' creepy; I actually had a nightmare about it last night. (shudders)

You have a Slender Man prop? What did you make it out of? When I first started planning my Slender Man vlog, I was originally going to make a Slender Man prop out of chicken wire, never got around to it, and just hired an actor. Good luck writing your plot though, keep me up to date on how that's doing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Strarmvik wrote:
Hey! Pleasure to meet you (Sort of, as I'm typing away on a forum, but I digress.) I'm Strarmvic, or Kyle. Either works, really. I'm a fan of long walks on the beach, and romantic fireside chats.

I've been interested in the Slenderman Mythos since around 2010? 2011? Not that long, I know, and I've essentially been lurking ever since. It kickstarted by watching up to entry 40 (Roughly) of Marble Hornets, freaking out and convincing my dad who lived in the States to lend me his gun as he went to work that night. You Americans have scary streets, by the way.

This then led to me watching EverymanHybrid in confusion, then later finding a YouTube series which combines everything. So, recently I've been obsessed with that and on a slightly related note - the FEAR MYTHOS.

I got rather interested in a blog which essentially had the protagonist as an agent of Slenderman, and strolling around with two revenants - The trio navigating the lovely near political aspect of the Great Game. 

This sort of led to me wanting to possibly do a Slenderman / Fear Mythos vlog in the future, but at the minute I'm still plotting everything out despite having our lovely Slenderman prop staring balefully from the corner of my room. But, hey. I ever get the plotline done and the help to do it, you lovely folk'll be the first to know.

Congratulations! You now know a pretty good chunk about me. Any further questions?
Hello! and welcome to the forums!!

I like what your saying here...and yes we do have freaky streets O-O

Have fun with that vlog I know they can get pretty immersive though..don't be sucked In too deep!

XD..giggity
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Strarmvik
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Well hello there! Nice to meet you! You and I have some things in common; I got into the Slender Man mythos in 2011, starting with MH, and watched up to 40 as well. And yes, our street can be pretty freakin' creepy; I actually had a nightmare about it last night. (shudders)

You have a Slender Man prop? What did you make it out of? When I first started planning my Slender Man vlog, I was originally going to make a Slender Man prop out of chicken wire, never got around to it, and just hired an actor. Good luck writing your plot though, keep me up to date on how that's doing!

Brother? But, in regards to the prop. It's made from piping insulation with duct tape jointing. Makes it easy for set-up and taking down. It has a suit thrown on top of it, but we've added wear and tear to it for now. For some reason, I just like the idea of his suit being slightly tattered.

We did want to get an actor for it, but the only problem was we weren't sure of anyone reliable. It'd be awkward if good old Slenderman.. stopped showing up. I mean, great IG. OOG? Not too great. 

But, I'll keep you posted via the trailheads and the like if we all get time and the plot is finished!
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Welcome! Good luck with your vlog!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey Strarmvik! I'm ShadowTurtleInc and welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy there.   Howdy there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy there.
Page 1 of 1