Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

an introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xcitadelx
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: an introduction   an introduction EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 pm

my name is Donovan. I'm an avid runner and competed in collegiate track and field. I am very immersed in the running community. My interest with slenderman began when I discovered Marble Hornets a little over two years ago. Since that time it has become something of a mania for me. I hope to find others here who share my fascination, and I will be posting a link to my youtube channel which is a series in progress in the "new trailheads" section
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey xcitadelx! Welcome to the forum! I'm ShadowTurtleInc but you can just call me Shadow! Trust me when I say you'll fit right in here! Everyone here loves all things Slendy! Especially Marble Hornets! If you need any help just PM me and I'd be happy to lend a hand! 

Also, that new show of yours... I am starting a SlenderNations show called New Trailhead News, it publicizes new shows and creators like yourself. If you give me permission and a link to your channel I could have you featured in the first episode!
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 am

Welcome to the site! I'm Todesfurcht, but you can call me Todes for short. I hope you make all sorts of friends here and have a grand ole' time.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:33 am

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Also, if you've got any questions, just ask.
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

an introduction
Page 1 of 1