Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Film Stop! Shadow's Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!   Film Stop! Shadow's Forum! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey guys Shadow here!

So after being a part of the SlenderNation community the past few months I have decided to make my own forum dedicated to film! If like watching movies, like reviewing them, or even want to or do make them this is the forum for you! We are open for MODS so if you are interested let me know! This forum should be a lot of fun and I hope to see you guys there!

BTW it is changing constantly, I am updating it like every hour or so, so if you have any suggestions PM me on the site!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO FILM STOP!

Last edited by ShadowTurtleInc on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!   Film Stop! Shadow's Forum! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:59 am

Shadow, you've been warned about double posting before. Don't let it happen again, or I'm deleting this thread. Got it?
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!   Film Stop! Shadow's Forum! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Just made a bunch of new changes to the forum! Thanks for everyone who has supported me here at SlenderNations! There is also a WEB SERIES section of the forum where, if you guys wanted to, could submit your Slendy shows! Anyways thanks again!

http://filmstop.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!   Film Stop! Shadow's Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Film Stop! Shadow's Forum!
Page 1 of 1