Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Sharing, Anyone?

Go down 
+3
TailsFoxy
timeobserver2013
hallowgallow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Current Win Points : 10

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:29 pm

So, I've just begun watching Marble Hornets and some Creepypasta readers but I'm looking for others. If any of you have your own story/series please do share! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, there is TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, DarkHarvest00, CaughtNotSleeping. Start with those first.

If you watched those already, StanFrederickBTS, ICANSEETHEGIANT, WhisperedFaith, and then start exploring. Hope this helps Smile.

Btw, when did you gain an interest in Slendy?
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Thank you! Wow, fantastic list. :3 I've got my night planned for me. I got an interest in slender probably a year back. I think my brother showed it to me.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 am

Well i got some other lists for you:
My own list (mostly Vlogs and some blogs) and the Slenderverse list Smile(this one is REALLY a big list)
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 pm

142?! Gosh daang Tails! xD I was looking for a bit more limited. I have a lot of vlog ones I'm watching at the moment. Maybe some controlled, high quality stuff? Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am

hallowgallow wrote:
142?! Gosh daang Tails! xD I was looking for a bit more limited. I have a lot of vlog ones I'm watching at the moment. Maybe some controlled, high quality stuff? Smile
Oh yeah sorry Very Happy
Which ones are you watchng? Maybe i could make a little more controlled list for you? ^^
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am

Right now, I'm watching MarbleHornets (I'm only at, like, #16), Pavel Hall, and I'm going to start watching TribeTwelve. It would be fantastic to have the controlled list. Things like BlackBoxTV is awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:27 am

Sorry, but wth is BlackboxTV? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

xD It's a pretty well known YouTube channel that does short horror films. Here's one of my favorites: 
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:17 pm

hallowgallow wrote:
xD It's a pretty well known YouTube channel that does short horror films. Here's one of my favorites:
ahh i see....well, i´m not that versed in US channels, many channels that are supposedly "well known in the US are often not even known sightly over here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:42 pm

It's not only well known in the US. But I get what your saying! I just mean I want to find things in the style of high production values, right? :p
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:56 pm

hallowgallow wrote:
It's not only well known in the US. But I get what your saying! I just mean I want to find things in the style of high production values, right? :p
Hmm do you mean totally "professional" and expensive and stuff? Because honestly, in this verse there are no real professionals (if you don´t count the filming students xD) and they are done mostly with not so much money on hand.
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Not totally professional per-se. Just planned. All of the suggestions I've gotten are the vloggish/shaky-cam ect. kind of videos. It doesn't have to be expensive and crud. Surprised
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:24 pm

hallowgallow wrote:
Not totally professional per-se. Just planned. All of the suggestions I've gotten are the vloggish/shaky-cam ect. kind of videos. It doesn't have to be expensive and crud. Surprised
Ah i see...hmm well....i would say that vloggish/shaky-cams are almost trademarks of the verse Very Happy
Many of them ARE indeed planned, even if it often doesn´t look that way^^
Back to top Go down
Navaha
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Since you mentioned "stories" in your first post, here are a couple popular early Slenderblogs:

In addition, TVtropes has a page dedicated to compiling vlogs and blogs. It's by no means an exhaustive list, but it's a good place to start. Link is here.
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 am

There are many out there, some better than other, most of them take a while to get properly into. I would say MLAndersen0 is quite accessible if you are new to the mythos, that might be the place to start Smile
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:31 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Chieftain1 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 pm

I would recommend the original mythos, the series of stories that started the Slender Man's lore and still hold up well. The original SomethingAwful thread no longer displays the pictures, but it is available in PDF form here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
Sponsored content

Sharing, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing, Anyone?   Sharing, Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing, Anyone?
Page 1 of 1