Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Conversation-Based Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Current Win Points : 10

Conversation-Based Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Conversation-Based Roleplay   Conversation-Based Roleplay EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:04 am

Heyo. So, I haven't been on for a while so, to re-kindle the Slender interest, I would love to do a conversation-based role play. Basically just conversations in-character in the scenarios that come up! So, with that- if you're interested, please state your name, age, occupation, blood type, and place of origin along with anything you feel needs to be stated. I am Christa Hark, age 15, occupation as a gas station attendant, blood type o negative. I'm a brisk, quick on my feet person. Not too friendly and a scaredy-cat.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Conversation-Based Roleplay   Conversation-Based Roleplay EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 am

(So are we making characters then? Or are we just using our real world selves?)
Back to top Go down
hallowgallow
Anxious
hallowgallow

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Conversation-Based Roleplay   Conversation-Based Roleplay EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 pm

I mean, I created a character but you can absolutely feel free to use yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation-Based Roleplay   Conversation-Based Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation-Based Roleplay
Page 1 of 1