Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

WalkBetweenWorlds

Go down 
+2
TailsFoxy
xxdarknessxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

Current Win Points : 12

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:55 pm

This is series is very interesting so far. I'm not positive that it is heading towards becoming a Slender Man series, but I'm pretty sure. I'd suggest checking out it's two videos that are up so far. If this series is heading toward the Slender an, then it is taking a new and unique path and I really like where it's headed.

Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:19 am

Oh nice, another one for my list Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 pm

That basement scene in Log #1 was insane. I loved it, I really did. This one seems like it'll be one of the crazier ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm

I just realized that this series is taking the Slender Man in an entirely different way. Not some unknown entity, but a demonic figure.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 am

There have been a few series that do the same thing, but this is one of those better few.
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm

I wonder when an update will come. I know so little, I can't stand this waiting.
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:06 pm

New video with a new character. Acting isn't too shabby either. To be honest it's quite good. 
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Channel Link <--- Give this channel a sub you guys will not regret it. I love where this is going.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Wait, isn't this the same guy who did the series "slenderhaunting?"

If not, it seriously looks like him.

Also, he isn't using Windows Movie Maker anymore, nice...
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

New video has been out since, well, pretty much her first log.  Hasn't been linked here though.  Might as well.

--Thoughts--:
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:19 am

Sorry if this counts as double posting.  But the new video for this is out.

--Notes--:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:07 am

I'm really liking the direction this is taking. It's making me feel like I'm watching a good found-footage horror movie; it feels cinematic in a way.
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes exactly. It focuses more on being cinematic than it does try to be realistic. Which could easily be overdone, but so far it's very well balanced.
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Sorry if this counts as double posting.  But the new video for this is out.

--Notes--:

Well in Leo's first log he states he's seen multiple entities but only filmed a few.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Yeah, this seems to be filmed like OneHundredYardStare, and OurGodEvil. Much more cinematic, and much more like a movie. Although OurGodEvil is filmed in third person sometimes, so it is much more cinematic than the others.
Back to top Go down
WooItsNathan
Untainted
WooItsNathan

Current Win Points : 2

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:33 am

So uh, I watched Leo's Log.

He was wearing a shirt with an operator symbol on it. I gotta say, that's really turning me off this so far, the rest seems neat though.
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:04 pm

New video. End is really cool.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 pm

While what happened in the video is a bit cliche, I still liked it.  I mean it was well done, but I wish he would stop playing the music over the black text...

Also the watch looks pretty cool.  And there are more ways to break a watch than dropping it off a building...What about, like, your feet?
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Yah I don't get why the watch had to be dropped
Back to top Go down
xxdarknessxx
Untainted

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 pm

But I like the music. Again, I feel the series is trying to work more like a story than it is trying to be legitimate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WalkBetweenWorlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalkBetweenWorlds   WalkBetweenWorlds Empty

Back to top Go down

WalkBetweenWorlds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: