Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Riddle of the Tree Man

Go down 
+15
Dr. Squirtle
Chieftain1
StoneyShore
knifeman
Chris
hazlov2004
Glassbeetles
NearTheEnd
timeobserver2013
TheApertureIncident
Tiro1000
sethlapod555
Peppercorn
TailsFoxy
SalvatoreHaran
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hazlov2004
Untainted
hazlov2004

Current Win Points : 1

The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 am

Alrighty micheal :3 thank you
Back to top Go down
Chris
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:47 am

I really liked the latest video.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 am

Glassbeetles wrote:
Oh hey there people. So I saw my good friend Sal made a thread about that thing I do here, but some people noticed the "bleeding tree" scene. Basically it was an unintentional joke. There was already blood on Hero's hands before he touched the tree, but because he's kind of losing his bonkers, he doesn't realize it. But yeah, it's not a Fearvlog and it kind of isn't a slenderman series, but I can't really go too far into the details. Unfiction is where the ARG portion of messages and background info is being posted, so that should explain a ton more. 

sorry 'bout the confusion, cheers
- Michael

Oh i see Very Happy
Well i also try to post them over here so that the people that are not often on UF are seeing them too :3
@Near
Did you really take it a bit too personally or am i interepreting that a bit wrong? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:09 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
@Near
Did you really take it a bit too personally or am i interepreting that a bit wrong? Surprised
If it seemed that way, I'm sorry. Its really just a pet peeve when people put something in their series that could be interpreted as Fear Mythos but say its not. Im not mad, just a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:46 pm

NearTheEnd wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
@Near
If it seemed that way, I'm sorry. Its really just a pet peeve when people put something in their series that could be interpreted as Fear Mythos but say its not. Im not mad, just a little disappointed.
Ahh i see....ok then Smile
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Chris wrote:
I really liked the latest video.
Spoiler:

Well thanks! As for the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TheApertureIncident
Anxious
TheApertureIncident

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 pm

SPOILER:
Hope your series gets out to the rest of the Slenderverse
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm

So we have a new video:

Here is the Description:
Quote :
Update 2/9/14

We found the camera, no sign of Hero though. Will keep looking, hired the best tracker of my division to find him. The footage doesn't seem to be in order, or is missing a few clips. It's not like he could be moved from the closet and into a tree in broad daylight in a matter of seconds, right?

_u_c
m
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Channel update!

There will be around 2 or 3 or 4 or more videos and then there first hiatus will occur. I'm not much for EMH hiatusy long terms stuff, so it should only be a few weeks. Basically then end of the series Prologue is about to occur, and afterword it's going to be a slenderman series banking on the plot and all. Basically this post is confirming maybe a two week or so hiatus and then it's a slenderseries from that point. 

If you haven't already kind of noticed, my pacing is very quick because I prefilm A TON of stuff (for example this whole season was done a week and a half ago), that way I can upload whenever I feel like, or whenever it feel realistic. So my hiatuses, and the same went for my last series, are very short, as are average waits between videos. Hopefully that doesn't make it too hard to follow if you fall behind. I'll occasionally update on the chat logs fans have with Conway that bring out important plot stuff if Knifeman or whoever else doesn't post it.

I'm like the character I play when posting this stuff, don't trust it sometimes I guess <3
That's about it,
cheers :}

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I AM A DIRTY LIAR)
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm

ahh thanks for the infos, that´s very nice of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 am

spoilerz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CiNLam9EN4&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Oh here was so much happening:
The happenings since the last video:

And lastly, there is a new video:

description wrote:
//ERROR
/NARRATOR_ID_NOT_VALID
://ECHO_SYSTEM:PURGED
/ID_UMG
________________________________________­_______________________________

There is no sorrow beyond those who can't pass for success
I do not fail.

The destruction of New Comshine will continue in one month as planned.

Moving Focus to _RED_FOG_: OP_BLACKOUT THERE_ARE/NO\LIGHTS

So they are now focussing on the events in THERE ARE NO LIGHTS?
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
Hopefully that doesn't make it too hard to follow if you fall behind. I'll occasionally update on the chat logs fans have with Conway that bring out important plot stuff if Knifeman or whoever else doesn't post it.
 <3 

I haven't even posted to these forums before. If you want to see all of the back and forth PMs between me and the M.E.E.C, just find the Unforum trailhead.  

Spoiler:

Also, you didn't go on Hiatus you phony! Unless you plan on it now...

New videos Btw

HERO LIES...or does he? Who even knows at this point.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Hey Knofeman, nice to see you over here too Smile
And thanks for the update, i tried to keep it up-to-dte, but it´s hard Razz
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

I think I'm just going to be posting the same posts from UF in her from now on.  Here is my latest conversation with Hero.

I've been talking more with Hero. Some quite interesting stuff, because he doesn't really know how some of the stuff happened in his PMs and a certain unposted video. 

Me:

Quote:
Re: Re:Need the fucking PM again 
So this thing...how did it find you? Did the skinman invite it to your house or some shit? Maybe that was the "other thing," that told you about the skinman. I don't know what to make of this. I mean, skinman seems to have some kind of purpose for you (vessel thing, or whatever), but the smaller one doesn't really seem to be doing anything. 
Actually, I just read the last PM wrong. It was the skinman who was talking to you, I guess. I don't know what to make of the smaller one still.

Hero:

Quote:
I don't know anymore. I don't know what to believe. I was going through my sent messages. Did you ever notice Conway was never a criptic asshole during our conversations? 
"Astonished eyes..." that criptic shit, that isn't anywhere in the script. The ending was _u_c_MM. That wasn't me, or at least I didn't consciously send it. I don't know anymore things are not adding up. 
The "Answers" video? You want to know why is wasn't uploaded? Because SOMETHING ELSE showed up. It cut straight from crazy Hero talk to some weird fucking monster whispering god knows what IN MY ROOM. I might upload it now seeing as the channel isn't a movie anymore. Is it worth it? Is any of this worth it anymore??? 

Me:

Quote:
So what you are saying, is that part of this wasn't you? The cryptic stuff isn't meant to be there or something? I did notice he was hardly every cryptic (other than his first message). I even mentioned once. I guess you don't remember that? Go back through all of them to make sure you remember doing it...I think you should upload the Answers video. It might give some more insight on to what this other thing is. I don't know if it is worth it or not, but if you stop uploading, I doubt these things are going away. I mean, it was around before you started filming. 

Also, did you base all of your videos on the Conway Marshal channel or something? That channel is five months old. How did you find it?

Hero:

Quote:
I never planned Conway or any of them to be cryptic. None of the shit I(?) typed makes any sort of sense. I had the whole fucking plot of the Riddle of the Tree Man movie thing planned out and none of that was ever intended. I started plotting for what I wanted my videos to be around 7 months ago and created the Conway channel 2 months later as a little extra thing that would be cool for viewers to look back and see. I NEVER planned ANY cryptic bullshit. 

Something is not right at all. The more I look at answers, the more frightened I become. I can't sleep at all tonight. The nightmares of whatever the Answer thing is are too fucking real.

I can’t find the response to this one, but… 
Hero:

Quote:
answers 
The way the video played out was Hero was on a swing in the park mumbling nonsense about how he wasn't going crazy, when he pulls out his phone to call alex, the video would normally cut to a dark room with a sign that says "Who is real". Basically the first hint that things were not normal. Now I worked really hard on that .75 second cg tree man so I included it in the video with all the other appearances. It's obvious, as you'll see, that the footage of the dark room was replaced with, well, I have no fucking clue. I don't know how I know, but I know this thing was behind me last night when I was recording my confession. I know this thing talks to me in my dreams. I know it's in my house. I know this thing is evil. 

Me:

Quote:
Re:answers 
So do you think this thing is affiliated with skinman at all? It doesn't sound like it is there to help you at all. Do you have someone you can stay with for a day or something? On second thought, you might just bring that thing with you to your friend. Maybe a hotel or something? I don't know, but both of those things have been in your house. Although they haven't hurt (physically) you yet, and I doubt they ever will. 

I also have a question about the video "128." I know it is unlisted now, but I am not sure if you uploaded it. It talked about the skinman (he was still the treeman in your series at the time) coming to visit you, but it also said you will see the other one, or something along those lines. Well...there weren't any other monsters at the time in your series. It was posted before all the MEEC stuff, before all of the PMs. Do you remember that video? 

And what could have replaced the footage? Hero, I don't think you are exactly alone in this channel. I think one of those things knows how to use your channel. Have you decided to upload answers though? I didn't see it up when you sent me this PM. 

God, I hope these things don't mean you any real harm.

Hero:

Quote:
Re:answers 
I called alex's actor to see if I could stay; no answer. (please don't do the lol hes not real). Even then, he lives a few hours away and I'm low on gas and money. 

I have no idea what you're talking about with the 128. I'll double check my uploads but no, I haven't the slightest clue as to what you're going on about. 

The "answer" footage is currently uploading. the chunk in the middle is an ungodly data size though. I checked the file, its size is literally: "--" I thought that shit only happened with viruses or whatever. I can't remove the portion because moviemaker just crashes. I'm terrible at after effects though so I can try to get Wess's actor (yeah I don't edit the hardcore stuff) to use his copy of After Effects or something to take out the portion. But rest assured, the "answers" video is slowly trudging along. 

[LINK REMOVED CUZ I'M TOO NEW TO POST THEM]

ps. I have a facebook account, but use it only to talk to and share videos with Wess and Alex. i really dislike social media, it's why I don't have a blog or twitter. 

I'm giving him the link to 128. He is most definitely not the only uploader on this channel. Expect Answers to be up tonight.

Also I really hope the mods don't count the borders on the quoted parts as images...

disregard the removed link, just go to the unforum trailhead for it. Also, this doesn't exactly show up right for whatever reason.  Just know I am sending him the link to 128, and the order is me, hero, repeat.

Last edited by knifeman on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It did not show up right at first?)
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Aw, knifeman's immersion NOOOOOOO D:
lol . I enjoy rusing people on here. I never give REAL SPOILERS

anywhoosies
REAL SPOILER:

Here is the TRUE LINK

If the pacing feels weird, it's because everything is literally pre-filmed and edited for the next 3 or so episodes that way it's more realistic for main character to upload an encounter as soon as it occurs.

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : xezbeth is my waifu)
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 am

So Hero doesn't have multiple personalities...DAMN IT. And now I can't PM Hero about unscrambling the letters because I didn't do it myself...

also, MUH IMMERSION D:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 am

knifeman, that´s what happens when you post over here. :DYour immersion can get crushed like a betle under a shoe:DD
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Lying is a bad thing. I don't condone it, although I play a character who lies and is not very trust worthy. I should point that out. NEVER trust Hero unless you have seen proof he is telling the truth. That will be vitally important over the next few episodes. Since Xezbeth has been discovered, I should probably mention what he does. Think of him like the Rake. He's just kind of a monster wandering around the same place Slenderman is because why the f*ck not?. However, he has this one power that is almost immersion breaking. It's the basically the God Demon of lies. So, what better way to god lies then to... make them true...

With that said, don't be sad the M.E.E.C or Tree Man or Conway are basically lies, because, well you can read and apply what I just said. 

THUS ENDS TODAY'S "IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH OMFG WTF MICHAEL" POST.

also new video that was specifically for Knifeman until I realized I put too much work in this for only forum viewers. It's also so far my second favorite video. 'Njoi!

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't rule out this whole post could be a lie <3)
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:

With that said, don't be sad the M.E.E.C or Tree Man or Conway are basically lies, because, well you can read and apply what I just said. 

Aw shit, is that what I fucking think it means?  

Suddenly Xezbeth is awesome.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Quote :
don't rule out this whole post could be a lie <3)

0_0

I want to believe...
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 pm

knifeman wrote:
Glassbeetles wrote:

Aw shit, is that what I fucking think it means?  

Suddenly Xezbeth is awesome.

Xezbeth is my second and a half favorite character plotted for the series. The third one has shown up in another series, but it's obscure. You'll find that series listed on unfiction with one or two replies... BUT ILL NEVER TELL 
You people didn't actually think I'd have such a /good/ story going with the M.E.E.C just to throw it away in one video :p

Pshhhhhhhhhhh I'm a better writer than that!
Of course, it's not like I'm saying they'll return or anything.............
or am I
whooo knooooooooooows?????????Wink

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : should you chose to believe this post, you might live a little bit longer than you would if you doubt it, but your death might be slower. Who knows?)
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Second and a half.  I guess Hero meets half a monster at some point?  

Either way, I can't wait for the debut of the next monster Very Happy

Also, the MEEC teases are killing me. I mean, it was a great story and everything, but...I don't know.
Back to top Go down
StoneyShore
Untainted
StoneyShore

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:20 am

I'm so stupid impressed with this series so far. If gives me hope for up and coming slendervlogs. I'm about to start with the posting of my series, and it kind of gives me hope. Slenderseries aren't dead. And it's feckin' exciting.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 am

Quote :
Subject Contained
I feel an emptiness. Like, a lapse of time went through me from yesterday to today. We all have it. I'm not sure what it means, but Hero is safe. He's in his house and we have contained the skinman so all threats so far have been avoided. I think we finally got the job done. We still have monitoring duty though, but have taken control of Hero's email again 

_U_C
m

Oh shit.  Also, just highlight the text to read it. I don't know what is going on with this shit.

Last edited by knifeman on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : QUOTES DON'T QUOTE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle of the Tree Man
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: