Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Trailhead Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cripple
Untainted
The Cripple

Current Win Points : 7

Trailhead Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Trailhead Ideas   Trailhead Ideas EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 pm

What are some good Creepypastas for a series? I have marked down some that I will not use and reasons.
Slender Man- I don't want to fall into the cliches and such, plus there are a lot of these series out there.
The Rake- I like the Rake, but he is too animalistic, I would like something that is actually intelligent.
Jeff the Killer-A Jeff the Killer series would be to short, it would be like two videos. The first would be a video of Jeff looking through some guy's window, then the second would be Jeff killing him.
BENDROWNED- He's haunting a video game for goodness sake's.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Trailhead Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailhead Ideas   Trailhead Ideas EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 am

Fear Mythos perhaps?

Btw, it's been a long time since I saw the Pot of Greed Smile
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Trailhead Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailhead Ideas   Trailhead Ideas EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi there! It seems you have posted into the wrong section. I'll go ahead and move that for ya. EDIT: As soon as I can figure out what's wrong. There seems to be a slight problem.

What I think you need to look into, as timeobserver said, is the Fear Mythos. And if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me! I got dis.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

Trailhead Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailhead Ideas   Trailhead Ideas EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

The Cripple wrote:
What are some good Creepypastas for a series? I have marked down some that I will not use and reasons.
Slender Man- I don't want to fall into the cliches and such, plus there are a lot of these series out there.
The Rake- I like the Rake, but he is too animalistic, I would like something that is actually intelligent.
Jeff the Killer-A Jeff the Killer series would be to short, it would be like two videos. The first would be a video of Jeff looking through some guy's window, then the second would be Jeff killing him.
BENDROWNED- He's haunting a video game for goodness sake's.
For BEN drowned- you can probably have somebody finding another haunted majora's mask cartridge with BEN in it but it could go up against the canon set up by the original jadusable story and the moon children ARG/arc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Sponsored content

Trailhead Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailhead Ideas   Trailhead Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Trailhead Ideas
Page 1 of 1