Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim   Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:13 am

Attack on Titan is now officially on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim!

Who watched it and what are your impressions?
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim   Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Near and I watched it last night.  I liked it, but the verdict is still up on Armin's voice.  We'll just have to wait until the famous scream to be sure about him.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim   Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

I'm not really liking Eren's voice, but I've heard its way better after the time skip. Also I don't really understand why they changed mikasa's pronunciation (mi-kuh-sa instead of mi-ka-sa"
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim   Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan @ Adult Swim
Page 1 of 1