Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Zankyou No Terror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Zankyou No Terror  Empty
PostSubject: Zankyou No Terror    Zankyou No Terror  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 pm

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23283/Zankyou_no_Terror

Since the forum has been quiet, I hope this new thread can generate some activity before any new developments such as TribeTwelve comes up.

This is one of my favorites of 2014, and since I was watching Cowboy Bebop, I wanted to check it out.

Anybody watched it?

Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Zankyou No Terror  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zankyou No Terror    Zankyou No Terror  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I haven't started it yet, still trying to finish Psycho-Pass before I start. I like most of the anime that Wantanabe makes, but the only one that I thought was amazing was Cowboy Bebop. How good is it compared to Bebop?
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Zankyou No Terror  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zankyou No Terror    Zankyou No Terror  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm

It's feels different from Cowboy Bebop. Many early aspects of the episodes uses a lot of real life references from 9/11 to Tor network and cryptocurrencies. Episode 6 has awkward English though.

It's good but good in it's own way. I can compare it with Psycho Pass but it really is hard to compare with Cowboy Bebop since it is soooo different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zankyou No Terror  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zankyou No Terror    Zankyou No Terror  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zankyou No Terror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Interests :: Films & Television-
Jump to: