Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

33. Indie Horror Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

33. Indie Horror Project Empty
PostSubject: 33. Indie Horror Project   33. Indie Horror Project EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Hello Everyone... NewMerchant aka Endo, Endosine.
I've been wanting to make a short/medium length film for a while and recently, my digital media class decided to let us make a film as our assignment, I decided to step into the found footage side but try to do this more correctly, keep it mysterious but make it similar in style to a VLog ARG.

Here's the premise so far...

33. is a found footage style horror film inspired by The Poughkeepsie Tapes and various other found footage horror titles.

33. is set around a bizarre missing persons report which was formally abandoned till a camcorder belonging to one of the missing persons was found. The footage uncovers the horrifying and disturbing events...

Two Trailers if you're interested:

(The reason the film is named 33. is because that is what was carved on the side of the camcorder when it was found.)

I know it might be a bit cliche but if you do like what you see or if you're interest... I thank you sincerely if you are ^w^
Back to top Go down

33. Indie Horror Project
Page 1 of 1