Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Marble Hornets rewatch thread

Go down 
+3
Peppercorn
PointlessTest
level100nidoking
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Thanks for posting entry 10 for me chieftan, I was gone for a few weeks and forgot to post it. But now on the bright side I've made a list of the order of totheark videos, and speaking of which heres the video that came out after 9 was uploading, and the one that came out after entry 10.

Spoiler:

Chieftain1 wrote:
Davros wrote:
All hail Marble Hornets, masters of Walking Around in the Dark With a Flashlight! Good skill to have in this profession. 

You do have to wonder why Alex was outside in the first place, though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:20 pm

level100nidoking wrote:

Spoiler:

Chieftain1 wrote:
Davros wrote:
All hail Marble Hornets, masters of Walking Around in the Dark With a Flashlight! Good skill to have in this profession. 

You do have to wonder why Alex was outside in the first place, though.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Your welcome and I agree, totheark is one of the best things about this series(Entry #### is best one IMO).
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 pm

I think the reason that these really vague first few totheark videos worked when so many other "proxy" videos don't is that the series of events before them made them stand out as bizarre. They don't say a whole lot, but they introduce the idea that weird things are still going on in the present and it just feels like a whole new threat. I guess I'm rambling, but still, I wish more series would evoke that kind of paranoia.

Also, that audio for the win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm

I am a fucking idiot. I spent an hour looking for that theory about Alex drowning someone at lake. It was my own fucking theory.

level100nidoking wrote:
In totheark's operator video we see these words: "Lakes In Stillnesss Will
Take Every Life." Lets see what we can get from this. "Lake in stillness waits, will take every life". So maybe a life was taken at a lake? If so who died? Well we don't know what happened to
Sarah or Seth? In totheark's Advocate video we see an S in the top right. What I'm getting at, is maybe Totheark is telling us Sarah is hoodie, or maybe totheark is Sarah.
If not then maybe Sarah got drowned by Alex, and Seth became hoodie and that could be why both him and masky want Alex dead
https://slendernation.forumotion.com/t2694-my-theorys-on-who-hoodie-is
I hate myself so much right now.
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:09 pm

I think it's worth mentioning that I recently introduced a friend to Marble Hornets, and this is (so far) the scariest Slender Sighting for him.

Also, that is an awesome theory. And since we really don't know what happened to Sarah, it's perfectly credible.
Back to top Go down
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:43 pm

For the longest time I never saw the Operator in that Entry, and when I did... O_o I just love the attention to detail, such as the shadow's movement causing the drawings the sway at the end.

I'm just gonna headcanon that Alex drowned Sarah in a lake, since that would allow her death to tie into the story like everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Peppercorn wrote:
For the longest time I never saw the Operator in that Entry, and when I did... O_o I just love the attention to detail, such as the shadow's movement causing the drawings the sway at the end.

I'm just gonna headcanon that Alex drowned Sarah in a lake, since that would allow her death to tie into the story like everyone else's.
Wait the operator was in this entry? I can't find him.

EDIT: holy shit found him

I wish I could take this entry seriously after seeing the Alex yelling at Slenderman video.

EDIT 2: I almost forgot, heres the corresponding totheark videos for 11 and 12.

Deluge:

Impurity:

In my opinion these entries are the ones where shit really gets real. When I first saw MH these next few were the entries that made me love the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marble Hornets rewatch thread   The Marble Hornets rewatch thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Marble Hornets rewatch thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3