Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Help with promoting a series, and other advice?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

Help with promoting a series, and other advice? Empty
PostSubject: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:36 pm

I feel like I'm kind of struggling with my series at the moment. I do admit I've made some mistakes with my series, (the lack of a story in the first season, lack of other characters, mediocre acting, etc.) and I'm working to fix these problems. I've sat down and written the story for the third season, even tying some things in with the first and second seasons in hopes of not have them seem so pointless. I've managed to get together with one of my friends and film some test footage, and I've tried improving my acting and editing skills.
In my opinion, my series is slowly getting a bit better, but I'd really like some advice on promoting my series to get more people interested in watching it. Any other advice on improving the series is very appreciated.

Thanks.

WK
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Well atm the best way of promoting it are either the forums(UF, SN and others) or tumblr (since the biggest fanbases is there), but you also could advertise it at reddit. But the most important thing is not to do the series just to try to attract others, at the end all that counts is that you like what ou do yourself, the wiewers will come along the way. And also you should further try to exercise and trying out new stuff in terms of editing and acting.
Rule no. 1: HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:38 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Make a trailer for your series
After I made one for mine I noticed a bump in my subscriptions
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
SecretPerson
Anxious
SecretPerson

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 am

Shameless advertisement always works Very Happy

Nah i agree with Tails, you can promote your series via other webcsites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with promoting a series, and other advice?   Help with promoting a series, and other advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with promoting a series, and other advice?
Page 1 of 1