Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update Empty
PostSubject: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 am

The blog finally updated, and what a post it is.

CANYOUSEETHEWORDS wrote:
You all may or may not have heard the big news. You all… have experienced something unique with us. You all are no strangers to the fascination that the beauty, strength, and sheer depth of water has always stirred in me, both in respect and fear, both as an artist and as a human being. When the world feels like it is crushing us, I have always embraced this fear, wielded it as my protection, harnessed that anxiety. There have been many instances of internal peril in our personal histories, but we have not yet drowned. We are still here, breathing. And, somehow, someway, miles away from home, I found love, I found a family, and I am going to be a mother. I don’t know how this will end. I couldn’t say. But I think we’re on the road to happiness. I know we are. I want to share with you something that Jessalyn encouraged me to write, now at which seems like an eternity ago, when I shared with her some of my feelings after a doctor’s visit. I’ve held it as a lantern at my darkest times. I know she’s with us, somehow, when I read it.
Quote :
I know what you are facing feels insurmountable and untouchable as a challenge. Believe me, I do. I know that unending feeling of drowning and anxiety; I know how useless you feel and how helpless you feel against these struggles, both tangible and abstract. I promise you, one day this will all be absent, this will all be remedied. I know it, in the most irrational pit of my being, that one day, you will be okay. Those around you, as much as they could say for themselves and you for you, you will be okay. You will be content. You might even find happiness. I promise you this. You only need to hold on for this span. You always have been targeting it and focusing on it, whether you knew which form it would possess or not. You were always ready for this, perhaps not willing, but able. You will make this. You will achieve. You will be okay.
I don’t know why I felt the need to post this… I suppose I just felt inspired. I just feel, that in say five years’ time, we’ll be able to look back at our darkest days and smile in triumph. The de facto family, our child’s uncles, of course just as bumbling and useless, and the man I love, laughing at calamity. We will be happy.

Italicized letters throughout the post spell out phonemic restoration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Quote :
CANYOUSEETHEWORDS wrote:
I found love, I found a family, and I am going to be a mother.  
Presumably this was written before Next, but why upload it now? Either:

Steph uploaded it, and SHE'S ALIVE!

Steph's "ghost" uploaded it....cuz.

HABIT uploaded it to screw with us.

Hopefully we get a new video soon, along with some explanations.
Back to top Go down
faiko
Untainted
faiko

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Yeah, I was going to say that I thought she was dead. Unless the whole deal with her dying was an act that she put on to throw off HABIT.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Or she has been reiterated. A friend from my Google plus community came up with that. Still doesn't explain why Jeff is still in the Candleverse.
Back to top Go down
faiko
Untainted
faiko

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Could be that he's been held back from reiterating. Someone let her come back, but is holding him prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update   CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update Empty

Back to top Go down

CANYOUSEETHEWORDS update
Page 1 of 1