Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

christmas. (new video)

Go down 
+3
wilwithonel
Davros
TailsFoxy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

christmas. (new video) Empty
PostSubject: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Video decription wrote:
I am still sorting through all the footage but wanted to let you know I am alright and with Evan for the time being. Good news is I think I have control of the channel again. I'll share what I have soon.

-V
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:27 pm

That was sweet, with some very good acting, especially on Evan's part.

Also, I have no idea when Vin filmed what was shown at the end, nor can I tell what was said. But I think it can be assumed that it was "hidden" footage.

I still like we're building up to something.

EDIT: Kinda just thought of something:

1. The message is from another "iteration" of Vin.

2. "You have to tell them to stop" is referring to the MASSIVE amount of people that EMH has crossed over with (DH, MLA, TT, WF, KG)
Back to top Go down
wilwithonel
Untainted
wilwithonel

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 am

Phonemic Restoration, the idea from the Canyouseethewords post, matched up rather nicely with the static sounds in the mp3 from the twitter post, which matched up equally nicely with the missing words from this. I found a video that linked up the static from the mp3 to the holes in the audio from the hidden footage. You can hear what's missing now.

Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 am

Their current broken state saddens me to no end. Seeing them smile those "i'm totally okay" smiles hurts like a knife to the chest. Then that bit at the end.
Spoiler:
EMH is back, as much as it doesn't in-game want to be. I've missed it so. And bravo to the HYBRIDs for getting on this so fast with the italics on the tumblr and the phonemic restoration.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:57 am

Is it just me or did Vin say 'You have to stop watching' at the end? Other than that, I couldn't really understand anything else at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Davros
Observer
Davros

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 pm

I was reading the Unification page, and this theory was being tossed around:

Theory:

If that wasn't creepy enough, here's another theory that makes a disturbing amount of sense:

Another Theory:

(I should mention that these are theories from other people who are better at thinking that me. They are on Unfiction, so if you want to find their theories, they're there on the EMH 2015 page.)
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 am

Davros wrote:
Another Theory:

(I should mention that these are theories from other people who are better at thinking that me. They are on Unfiction, so if you want to find their theories, they're there on the EMH 2015 page.)

But wait, this brings an interesting idea to not just EMH, but the 'verse as a whole.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JxMstr
Untainted
JxMstr

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Davros wrote:
I was reading the Unification page, and this theory was being tossed around:

Theory:

If that wasn't creepy enough, here's another theory that makes a disturbing amount of sense:

Another Theory:

They both seem like good theories, but 

Response:
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, from what I understand, when these characters die, they become..."universal avatars", if that makes sense. These are the versions of them that appear in the morse code videos, and presumably the version of Jeff that appeared in Bridge to Nowhere. We may see their Avatars, if not the versions that we know. 

This also might mean that HABIT has a Universal Avatar, and that we have yet to meet it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christmas. (new video)   christmas. (new video) Empty

Back to top Go down

christmas. (new video)
Page 1 of 1