Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So you may notice something's a little different.

Go down 
+6
Davros
level100nidoking
Albino Parakeet
timeobserver2013
GhostofStoltz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

So you may notice something's a little different. Empty
PostSubject: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:52 pm

No need to panic. Doc and I have been back and forth about the look and feel of this place for a while. 
Welcome to the new Slender Nation.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Love the text, are you using the VHS Pro font? I use the same for some of my messages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Actually I used VCR OSD Mono. It took me the weekend between creating and editing images and getting everything right. Thank you so much! Super proud of this.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Yep, that's the one I'm using. I adore it. I think Marble Hornets uses that one too.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:43 pm

The font layout could use some work since it feels kinda glitchy in a sense, but it feels really refreshing Smile

Good job!
Back to top Go down
Albino Parakeet
Untainted
Albino Parakeet

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:48 am

The gray text on gray and the quotes are a pain in the ass to read.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:18 am

I'll miss the old one just because of nostalgia for how long it's been there, but I like this one.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:24 am

I've made a couple of text color changes to make it easier to read based on member feedback.
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Black text against grey is much easier to read than white. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:51 am

I welcome this new change. Well done. It has gone from dark and ominous, to brighter and actually creepy.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:34 pm

xyzombie wrote:
I welcome this new change. Well done. It has gone from dark and ominous, to brighter and actually creepy.

It's funny how contradictory that is.  That's no small feat.
Back to top Go down
crazon
Untainted
crazon

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

While I like the design of the new interface, my concern is readability/understandability of some of the text and buttons. It's sort of both the interactive issue I have and the charm of it visually.
Back to top Go down
http://crazon.deviantart.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:39 am

Wow, i´m so slow o.o
Nice new design for the forum, you guys did a great job. Smile
The only issues i have with it is that some of the buttons are a bit too big (at least for me).
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:03 pm

I think this change is cool but it's kinda confusing to navigate about the place probably because I'm so used to the old site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you may notice something's a little different.   So you may notice something's a little different. Empty

Back to top Go down

So you may notice something's a little different.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Announcements-
Jump to: