Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

location_scout.wmv

Go down 
+2
Davros
timeobserver2013
6 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 am

An extra entry: "Some shots I got while location scouting for my upcoming film Marble Hornets.

We're Always With You"

What is this? A transition entry from Marble Hornets to the upcoming project? A crossover? Or is it a simple OOG entry just to mess with us?
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm thinking the implication is that the new series, if not a direct sequel, will be some sort of "spiritual successor" to Marble Hornets. 

It never ends...(and I'm totally fine with that).
Back to top Go down
Jackamole
Untainted
Jackamole

Current Win Points : 11

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:19 am

Or perhaps, considering the sheer number of deaths in the series, this is what happened to them all? The MH cast, stuck in some weird purgatory -- with Noah Scammon! Dun dun duhhhhh!

Probably not, but it's my headcanon for now.
Back to top Go down
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Well, there's something weird going on with us being taken back to good ol' 2006 with Alex Kralie's production of Marble Hornets. Maybe it will be some bizarre mix of prequel, sequel, and spiritual successor. But setting the past into the present does beg the question of how this may or may not be continuing off of the original series. Mindscrewing the audience is good enough for now, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JxMstr
Untainted
JxMstr

Current Win Points : 7

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:36 am

I'm not sure that is Alex. I mean, this guy is just strolling through the woods, staring at random objects, not saying a word. Mysterious, and kinda reminds me of one of the Entries (41?) where Hoody picked up Jay's camera and brought it back to his car.

Last edited by JxMstr on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Potential Spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

location_scout.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: location_scout.wmv   location_scout.wmv Empty

Back to top Go down

location_scout.wmv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Clear Lakes-
Jump to: