Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

brian_test.wmv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

brian_test.wmv Empty
PostSubject: brian_test.wmv   brian_test.wmv EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Another video on the official marblehornets website that you can only find by logging in as Alex.
Spoiler:

Blog #8:
Things are coming along nicely! I shot a screen test with Brian today. I wanted to make sure he’s is comfortable in the character’s skin before the cameras roll for real. He was fairly impressive considering it’s the first time he’s read the most up to date script. 

It probably won’t be that interesting to anyone not looking at it from a director’s perspective, but here’s a link to some of the raw footage from today: 

https://youtu.be/_4DCfEgeI3U 

-A. Kralie out
Back to top Go down
DanteLux
Untainted
DanteLux

Current Win Points : 56

brian_test.wmv Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian_test.wmv   brian_test.wmv EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:49 am

It's probably already known that using the first letter of each line ( l w t t) one obtains a new link on the marblehornets website
http://marblehornets.com/lwtt

Additionally I fiddled a little bit with the audio of the clip. If you reduce the noise you can hear some sounds that remind one of flowing water and also the sound of hands typing on a keyboard (which than again reminded me of the MH tweets about "How do hands talk?")
If you want to listen for yourself here is the noise reduced mp3 file
brian_test_reducedaudio
Back to top Go down

brian_test.wmv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Clear Lakes-
Jump to: