Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Nice to meet you all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanteLux
Untainted
DanteLux

Current Win Points : 56

Nice to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you all   Nice to meet you all EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:08 pm

So... Hi everyone.
Since I am new here, I thought a little introduction would be polite.
I'm normally more the lurker type in forums, but it's never too late to try something new Very Happy

I came in contact to the 'verse around summer 2010 (additionally I discovered the whole creepypasta (etc..) stuff) and lost lots of nights, watching vlogs or reading blogs/stories.
So, yeah. Here I am,  looking forward to upcoming discussions.

Btw. since I'm German: Beware of new, fancy interpretations of the English language Smile
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all
Page 1 of 1