Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

DEATHTRAPEXODUS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty
PostSubject: DEATHTRAPEXODUS   DEATHTRAPEXODUS EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHTRAPEXODUS   DEATHTRAPEXODUS EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Description translation:
Quote :
NOW DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO DO NOAH

20 minutes into Netflix and chill and he gives you this look
DEATHTRAPEXODUS ASt2QsH

Not gonna lie, I was terrified at first but I couldn't stop laughing at spider slendy.

Edit: real talk though that was a nice yearly video, see you all in 10 months when it continues.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHTRAPEXODUS   DEATHTRAPEXODUS EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:02 pm

I've long ago been made numb to "buildup" episodes, because I know that there's not gonna be a conclusion video for at least 3 months. AT LEAST. 

Still...I can't help but get a bit hyped at this. Adam hasn't lost his touch, and I really want all the puzzle pieces (even the ones I've totally forgotten about, like, oh, I don't know, THE REST OF THE COLLECTIVE) to fit together. 

Also, I'm just gonna go and guess that at some point in the past year, Slender Man was bitten by a radioactive spider, and he's been to embarrassed to show himself. It would go pretty fat to explaining the lack of recent videos...

(Seriously, though, WHAT HAS THE REST OF THE COLLECTIVE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!!?)
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHTRAPEXODUS   DEATHTRAPEXODUS EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Davros wrote:
I've long ago been made numb to "buildup" episodes, because I know that there's not gonna be a conclusion video for at least 3 months. AT LEAST. 

Also, I'm just gonna go and guess that at some point in the past year, Slender Man was bitten by a radioactive spider, and he's been to embarrassed to show himself. It would go pretty fat to explaining the lack of recent videos...

(Seriously, though, WHAT HAS THE REST OF THE COLLECTIVE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!!?)

Same. Entirely same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHTRAPEXODUS   DEATHTRAPEXODUS Empty

Back to top Go down

DEATHTRAPEXODUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Tribe Twelve-
Jump to: