Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Greetings, Humans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrokin
Untainted
Cyrokin

Current Win Points : 0

Greetings, Humans Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Humans   Greetings, Humans EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:45 am

Hey! I'm Cyrokin. You may know me from DeviantART, as I did a lot of Marble Hornets art in 2016. More recently I've been posting about my original series there. You might also know me from YouTube if you watched asdfhornets. I do video tributes and animations there.

And if you don't know who I am at all, hi there! I'm Cy, and I have a variety of creative hobbies, from drawing to writing to making miniature figurines out of Play-Doh to other things.

I have Asperger's so I'm super awkward and not all that talkative in real life but I have a lot to say on the internet. As a matter of fact I can go on about certain topics for many paragraphs.

I hope I find stuff to discuss here with my fellow fans of the Slenderverse, and I still have SO much more to discover about this multilayered fandom.

Masky!

-Cy
Back to top Go down
https://yeiier.deviantart.com/
Archivist
Untainted
Archivist

Current Win Points : 0

Greetings, Humans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Humans   Greetings, Humans EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 am

Hey.

Welcome to the "party".

I have Asperger's too.
Back to top Go down

Greetings, Humans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: