Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Walking the Hallowed Halls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taylortexas
Untainted
taylortexas

Current Win Points : 10

Walking the Hallowed Halls Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 pm

http://acquisitionsandadministration.blogspot.com/

I find this to be one of the more interesting blogs at the moment, as it attempts to throw some variety in there. The narrator is a man who was being pursued by Slenderman, but in a moment of desperation begged for his life, offering to help in exchange. Surprisingly, he is allowed to live. He now looks after the hollowed out drones who do Slendy's bidding, helping them stay alive. Unlike most of Slendy's "employees", he is completely coherent and doesn't speak in mad ramblings or codes. Definitely worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Erantiel
Untainted
Erantiel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

After reading only the first post, I was a little unsure about it because I was having some trouble understanding what he was trying to say. (Maybe just because I only got 5 hours of sleep and I'm getting tired.) As I read on, it got easier to see what he measns. Seems good so far, and it's just started! Definitely gonna follow this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm

There's some really good writing in this one. It's easy to sympathize with him. Definitely going to follow it.

Also, M seems to have taken notice of it. Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 pm

This is actually quite interesting. I think this may be the first blog I follow.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 pm

I'd say that this is one of my favorite newer blogs. It's created a very believable character--a guy who works for the Slender Man so that he doesn't get killed, but ultimately hates the creature. In a way, you have to love and hate the character at the same time, because while he's working for the enemy, it kind of makes sense. He's got that whole brother arc going on now, and he provides an interesting perspective on the guys who are working for Slendy. Even if he does use the term "Hallowed," (which I hate) it's a really good blog, and one that manages to be legitimately creepy, unlike most of these new ones.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 pm

It's got a new post, by the way. He mentions the Minstrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Hallowed Halls   Walking the Hallowed Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Hallowed Halls
Page 1 of 1