Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A bit confused.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

Current Win Points : 40

A bit confused..... Empty
PostSubject: A bit confused.....   A bit confused..... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 am

So I could be forgetting something or missing something or I could just be over analyzing it BUT if Tim is in fact masky as Entry #35 has us all believing (myself included) how did he get the original missing audio from Alex's tapes?

Maybe Alex gave it to Tim before all hell broke loose?

It has me puzzled and I'd like to hear what other people think.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: A bit confused.....   A bit confused..... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

I'm guessing your considering masky and totheark the same person.

I had never actually considered this, i always figured it something along the lines of deus Ex Machina where he just had it and thats all there is to it. Since Tim was being followed by slenderman before Alex and Jay or so it seems, it is possible he tampered with the tapes before alex handed them over, seeing as Jay claims they are "unedited" yet the audio is cut out. I guess that would be the best possibility.
Back to top Go down
Slynesh
Anxious
Slynesh

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: A bit confused.....   A bit confused..... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 am

Quote :
i always figured it something along the lines of deus Ex Machina where he just had it and thats all there is to it.
This most likely the case and I'm just wanting a reason for nothing more then an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit confused.....   A bit confused..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit confused.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: