Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?

Go down 
+2
Mr. Jeebles
AlanAuch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanAuch
Observer

Current Win Points : 34

Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? Empty
PostSubject: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

I may be jumping to conclusions here, but the situation is that Jeff posted on his out-of-character Tumblr, beneath a link to the A-Team opening titles:

Quote :
Hell, if you guys don’t like crossovers… then you won’t like our finale. [/troll.umad]
Also on Twitter Noah, in-character this time, mentioned he'd been talking to the EMH boys. It's all circumstantial of course, and Jeff could mean anything or he could be providing a line of bullshit for all I know, but it does read as if they've plans to interact in-world. Anyone got opinions on that? I'm sketchy on the idea myself, but I'm always happy to be proven wrong if they go for it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm almost positive it was a joke, but I could be wrong. I do know that Noah and the EMH guys talk to each other enough to make a cross over possible though.

Last edited by Mr. Jeebles on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Hrrrrrm I don't even know how I'd feel if they did a crossover.. I'd probably be a bit miffed but easily get used to it *shrug*

If they do a crossover and it fails, then they should make up for it by doing a nudey calendar together. Hubba hubba.
Back to top Go down
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

I like both series's, so a crossover would be pretty cool if they did it right, and made it all make sense. I think that's the most problematic part; making it make sense and not jut be a random "hey this guy is being hunted by slender man too, we should be bffs."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

They had an in game talk in the Angora Chat so that can be their excuse for meeting up.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 am

I don't think I would like it if they crossed over for good. Although since the latest tribe twelve video I think they will cross over only to figure out what happened to Milo from tribe twelve and figure out a little bit from Milo's past and that's it. So if they do finally crossover and it's to figure the whole Milo situation out it will run smoothly.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
KayWhyEllEee
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 am

The EMH guys are spreading themselves out, though. Their crossovers are pretty cool. Evan was in a TJAProjects video. It was probably a cameo, but the possibilities. Ugh.

(The video is "Our Trip to Jersey" for those that don't watch TJAProjects. I would link, but I can't for another 4 days or so apparently xD)
Back to top Go down
http://kaywhyelleee.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?   Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible EMH/Tribe Twelve crossover?
Page 1 of 1