Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Possible Slender RP

Go down 
+12
chumon
Aeri Tyaelaria
gunmun
Kizuna
KADAKism
Pryex
Sam4books
SliceandDice
Zuckerman
Crusergirl
Blue Eyes
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

Possible Slender RP Empty
PostSubject: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Okay, so I know that high school RPs are below our standards here at SN, probably, but I don't know how else to get my idea across :

The main storyline is that the government couldn't fund a high school in a small town (amongst many other small towns) so they had to close it. Now the students are being distributed to surrounding high schools. (insert number here) students will be sent into one school in an adjacent town. In some sort of history class, the teacher starts doing a slide show of notes, followed by pictures of the events. Slendy just happens to be depicted in a choice amount of them. None of the other kids in the class seem to notice, and if they do, they don't say anything. So one of the new kids raise their hands and ask what the man in the suit is doing there and why he has no face. The teen then proceeds to be stared down by all the children while the flustered teacher says "That's nothing to worry about dear. Please don't ask such silly questions," or something like that.

The basic premise is that the school is obviously aware of Slender Man, but doesn't want him being mentioned at all. It would kind of be a Tulpa Effect thing (I think that's what the Tulpa Effect is) and they're trying to keep thoughts and words about him down so that he doesn't come back. Blablahblah I'm just rambling.

If anyone's interested in this RP, let me know. I still haven't decided how many people I want to participate.

Also, if you've got any advice for plot lines or anything, feel free to throw them at me as I'll gladly accept criticisms and advice. Or if this is a totally retarded idea because it's so juvenile and nobody's interested, we can just leave this thread alone.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:54 pm

My only question is why would the picture with Slenderman in it be in the slide show if the school wanted it him never to be spoken of?
Is someone trying to sabotage that mission?

This idea shows promise. I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
My only question is why would the picture with Slenderman in it be in the slide show if the school wanted it him never to be spoken of?
Is someone trying to sabotage that mission?

This idea shows promise. I'm interested.

You have a point. And to be honest, I don't know how to answer your question. I'm not mulling over a really backwards idea as to an explanation, but it'd doubtful it'll work out.

I'm glad you're interested, you seem to be the only one.
Back to top Go down
Zuckerman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Right up my ally, so I'm in, but I need to visit Landsman first. While I'm in this thread let me just say I recommend one of the SA thread's pictures.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:32 am

Well maybe the principal is a proxy, and needs to refill the pool of people aware of the existence of Slender Man, so he directs the teachers to use different pictures for history slide shows instead of the ones they're already using, all of which host Slendy somewhere.

The story of Slender Man could be something kept quiet among adults and children who happen to hear about it, and they know they're not supposed to talk about it, but the new kids don't know.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

That would be the most obvious, and reasonable, choice. But if your going for the obvious then it would be nice to have a mini twist.
Perhaps the principle is initially linked to the problem which the kids find out easily, and then he disappears. Then another, yet well meaning, teacher starts being groomed for the same proxy position.

It would be even better if that same teacher was helping the kids in the first place.

Just throwing a few ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:27 am

might be cool
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I might be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

That would work. I'm still fleshing out the whole thing, so yeah. Hopefully, by next week I'll have everything put together and typed up, then I'll start taking applications.
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Possible Slender RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRARZm8EGOgLbO_1nZmCG3zsST030d2Ik8EXffT-pKB1Tgcw6hp&t=1

I am interested, continue.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Pryex wrote:
Possible Slender RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRARZm8EGOgLbO_1nZmCG3zsST030d2Ik8EXffT-pKB1Tgcw6hp&t=1

I am interested, continue.

This.
Back to top Go down
KADAKism
Untainted
KADAKism

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I've only recently been able to return to the site, as I've just
graduated high school. Anyway, I'd be interested in this, as I've got
the free time to RP now and I've been itching to get into something like
this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kizuna
Untainted
Kizuna

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Sounds like you got a crew of warm bodies here Blue. Ripe for the slenderpicking.

(more of that slenderwording Razz )
Back to top Go down
KADAKism
Untainted
KADAKism

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Slenderspicions?
Back to top Go down
gunmun
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:07 pm

This would be a good way to get my feet wet here
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

We need a Slenderdictionary.

I'm on it! Anyways, let me survive through exams and we'll get this thing going. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Kizuna
Untainted
Kizuna

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Sounds like a plan!

Good luck with the exams, btw.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

*Pokes head in* I know the topic is a month old... is anything still going on? I'd love to join in, if at all possible. If not, I'll find something else.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Yeah, I'm still thinking on doing it. Things have just been super hectic right now and I just haven't had time to sit down and write everything out.
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

Current Win Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

If this ever gets off the ground I'm in
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Agreed with Aeri! I'd love to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
gunmun
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Agreed with Aeri! I'd love to play with you guys.
same here
Back to top Go down
chumon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 pm

If this happens I would like to join, I'm new here but not to RPing, It sounds to me like one of those Stephen King type horror movie things. Quite intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 am

Hey Blue Eyes, is it possible your going to be doing this at all? I could lend you some assistance if need be. I just would like to get involved with an RP on here instead of reading all the other ones. Smile
If you have a life instead I totally understand Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Slender RP   Possible Slender RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Slender RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next