Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caughtnotsleeping

Go down 
+52
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
Wintermarch
NatMonsterr
NanaEmeralds
Notlad94
SMAWJ
EvilRhino229
Sage
fastswimmer34
Vohn_exel
zero26
CorinthAthaime
dhatter
TheFallenenvoy
AppleStar
Paradox
sunnivaixchel
myotishia
DFW
Virtual Toast
electricphantom
Tarvok
whildchild
ChewieV2
AlanAuch
PostIt
SquishypuffDave
punxtr
whoiscraig
MediaGARBAGE
dasuberchin
Shayde
N0t4N0m3Ga
Tiro1000
animalluver202
longforevers
Mennos
Blue Eyes
BananaBrains
KillstheBeat
Crusergirl
The Slender Man
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
ChaosGamma
Eckoblade
Zander
runjump360
CheckersValentine
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Alright I finally sounded off.

I have a slight Caught impersonation going on here with my indifference/sarcasm.
Tee hee.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 pm

ROIVAS IN CHAT
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Welp o_o
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Desperately trying to remember the chat url.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 am

Caught's in chat, too!

EDIT: And now Help3r's here. Looks like we got everyone tonight XD Here's a link to the chat for the night.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 am

So from what I hear this all went down scant minutes after I went to bed. Well that's timing for you.
Help3r still seems to be an arrogant buggercunt, but now he's getting aggressive. And Roivas is getting a little sickly sweet for my tastes.
Neither one gave satisfactory answers, but I don't think Help3r is going to. Ever.
Y'know those stubborn little brats who hit you and throw a tantrum whenever you try to help them do ANYTHING even though they probably really need help?
That's the impression Help3r's giving me right now. We don't want to do things his way so he's having a little tantrum and throwing all of his toys out of the pram, he needs sense slapped into him if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 am

I'm so depressed i missed all of that. But then again i always do. :/
Back to top Go down
Virtual Toast
Untainted
Virtual Toast

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

Mein gott, I've been keeping track of this on YouTube but I had no clue how much actually went down everywhere else. What exactly happened to Caught recently? Memory loss?
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 am

Well, you'd be more than welcome to join us on the tiny chat, Toast. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 am

Virtual Toast wrote:
Mein gott, I've been keeping track of this on YouTube but I had no clue how much actually went down everywhere else. What exactly happened to Caught recently? Memory loss?

Actually only recently has stuff be going on out of the videos. Most of it is in the vids though so don't feel like your completely out of the loop.

After kicking around some ideas in the TC many of us came to the conclusion that Caught is all slendy mind fudged. So his memory is sketchy at best. He didn't seem to recognize any of us on video or anyone in chat even though most of us have been following/contacting him since the beginning of this stuff. And when he was on he kept looking over his shoulder and strange banging noises would be coming from the audio.

Most of this is in a google doc that Beat made. (God bless her little heart) I would post it but I do not have the link so post it here when you get the chance Beat!

Also Roivas said that in order to get more info from them we need to have more butterflies. I guess that means more people making more videos to Roivas then getting your genus name. But I'm weary about getting more fuel for the proxy fire, so to speak. (is not sure how she feels about recruiting others into proxydom). So if you feel ready to do some crazy shit then go ahead and make a video to Roivas. Then let Checkers know in some way since she has the butterfly vid list going on.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Most of this is in a google doc that Beat made. (God bless her little heart) I would post it but I do not have the link so post it here when you get the chance Beat!
<3 Here is where I keep all of them, and here is the one from last night.

And just so we all have it again, the TC is tinychat.com/FQQ3R. If it's not too much to ask, please identify yourself when you come in so we're not all paranoid about having twenty-two guests hanging around XD

I think it's not so much that things happen in there frequently as it is that they happen in rapid succession. Either way, if something is going on in there, we'll try to post here as soon as it does.

Also, could one of you that are on uF post these there, too, please? :]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Several new videos have gone up.

Here's the playlist for future reference! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFA3B19C61260ACFC&feature=mh_lolz
Back to top Go down
Virtual Toast
Untainted
Virtual Toast

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Virtual Toast wrote:

Actually only recently has stuff be going on out of the videos. Most of it is in the vids though so don't feel like your completely out of the loop.

After kicking around some ideas in the TC many of us came to the conclusion that Caught is all slendy mind fudged. So his memory is sketchy at best. He didn't seem to recognize any of us on video or anyone in chat even though most of us have been following/contacting him since the beginning of this stuff. And when he was on he kept looking over his shoulder and strange banging noises would be coming from the audio.

Also Roivas said that in order to get more info from them we need to have more butterflies. I guess that means more people making more videos to Roivas then getting your genus name. But I'm weary about getting more fuel for the proxy fire, so to speak. (is not sure how she feels about recruiting others into proxydom). So if you feel ready to do some crazy shit then go ahead and make a video to Roivas. Then let Checkers know in some way since she has the butterfly vid list going on.

Sounds like a plan. I'm up for contributing with a video as long as we can get some information out of it (and I'm generally always up for crazy proxydom). I'll do that as soon as I have the time.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Help3r is in chat, repeat, help3r is in chat.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
Help3r is in chat, repeat, help3r is in chat.
Here's the log of it :]
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 am

Umm, guys. I have Caught in chat now and just decoded a new Roivas message for him. "Take cover, but it will not help you."

RED ALERT! Caught also got geographical coordinates with this note and is heading out to them. I'm trying my best to talk him out of it, but you know Caught... Stubborn bullheaded mull.

He left to go to the coordinates. This is the log I have. http://bit.ly/ykB5V9
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:57 am

Immediately after I sign out? AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am

"Take cover, but it will not help you."

Caught also got geographical coordinates with this note and is heading out to them.
Take cover from what? o_o

Did he happen to mention what the coordinates were? How much do you want to bet they'll take him to the location from that radio broadcast?

EDIT: From the twitter -
Quote :
Caught jus called, woke me up, something about roivas? Goig off to meet him asap
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 am

I'm glad that we have a 3am crew of some sort when this shit goes down in the chat.
http://tinychat.com/fqq3r
It might be a good idea from now on to include that link to the chat at the top of every doc we make. That way people from SN and UF can see it. Also Avatar, if you could write down what you were saying or what questions you asked next time in the doc it would be appreciated. It seems like you went into video/audio land and the doc looks weird since we can't tell what you were saying.

So Caught is going to yet another unknown location. Well at least he's dragging someone else along. Beat and I were entertaining the idea of Roivas having yet another letter for us there. To which I was like FUUUUUU....
I do wonder though if we're going to get more Caught puppets. And one other thing. Does anyone else thing that ALL these locations may have some importance to the plot? Perhaps Showtime killer victim locations? Or places where Caught may have been in the past?
We keep thinking of these locations as home base for Help3r or Roivas. But last night Help3r said he had nothing to do with what happened in the house. I doubt going to all these places is just to awe us for the sake of production value. I smell plot shennangans!
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 am

I'm thinking places related to Caught, personally, if the bird cage is any indication.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm with you, Xuch. There's a metric fuckton Caught isn't telling us and I don't like it.

Has anybody else realised that he's given us less information than Roivas or Help3r?
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
he's given us less information than Roivas or Help3r?

And THAT'S saying something. I agree, he's a fishy guy. Not sure what to make of everything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey guys. Sorry for the doc being weird, I'll fix it later tonight. I actually asked Caught not to go alone if I couldn't talk him out of going all together.

I find it odd how he asked my name. I was stupid enough to give it btw, just my first though.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey guys. Sorry for the doc being weird, I'll fix it later tonight. I actually asked Caught not to go alone if I couldn't talk him out of going all together.

I find it odd how he asked my name. I was stupid enough to give it btw, just my first though.

So if Avvi goes missing we all know she got a "we kidnapped you, keep quiet for a while. LOL!" e-mail.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 pm

He asked Cruser's name once or twice the other day when he was in, didn't he? Hm ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caughtnotsleeping
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: