Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

The minor theories thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Tim Protecting Jay?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I personally think that Tim is actually trying to protect Jay. If you really think about it, Tim has had every opportunity to harm Jay: both times in the house, in his sleep at his apartment, in the hotel, and in the abandoned house. Yet, he hasn't.

If you recall Entry #35, Tim runs right by Jay with his knife and heads straight for Alex. Maybe Tim is protecting Jay from Alex?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Honestly there's no telling if Tim is honestly protecting Jay, maybe we will find out sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Topics Merged.

Seth, this has been brought up so many times before, but, because of the new tta video, I see how it's relevant. It has been merged here where it may be talked about again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
dasuberchin
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am

My Theory as to Tim's motivations:

Tim is hiding from and working against the Operator. Tim was affected by the Operator during the filming of Marble Hornets, but he found a way to escape his influence (but somehow retain some 'powers'). His intent was to stay hidden and out of reach from the Operator, which he did for a good while, but then Jay started blowing up his spot.

When Jay started posting videos, Tim took notice but didn't act on anything. It is after Jay interviews Tim in Entry 15 that Jay gets the anonymous tip about the house where we first see TiMasky. Tim was cool with Jay going over the footage, but once he started contacting people and asking questions, Tim got concerned. If the Operator gets to Jay because of his investigation, then the Operator could get back to Tim. Tim's goal was to simply scare Jay off. However, Jay have been touched by the Operator, so Tim had to change his game plan.

I suspect he wants to share his hiding methods with Jay, but he can't just post an instructional video. If the Operator learns how he's hiding, the Operator can get around it. Given Alex has been in contact with the Operator since childhood and is obviously not in a stable state of mental health, Tim considers him a lost cause and liability and must get a rock to the face.

I feel there is not enough info to determine the identity of Sinclair, other than he is not Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow Sleeper
Observer

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I uh...couldn't find anywhere else to post this.

Anyone notice how there are exactly 15 comments on Marble Hornet's youtube page? And what is the only Entry that says anything other than "Entry 1-#####-50"? Entry 15. The interview with Tim.

Just a bit of a coincidence I've noticed that I felt I should point out. Maybe an early hint at the fact that Tim would be more important than he seemed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 am

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
I uh...couldn't find anywhere else to post this.

Anyone notice how there are exactly 15 comments on Marble Hornet's youtube page? And what is the only Entry that says anything other than "Entry 1-#####-50"? Entry 15. The interview with Tim.

Just a bit of a coincidence I've noticed that I felt I should point out. Maybe an early hint at the fact that Tim would be more important than he seemed?

And now we have Ep 52. where Tim "saves" Jay. I mean he does save him but was that his intention? He also may have ridiculous healing powers because he can take all of Alex's leg and gun abuse, assuming he was the one who was shot. Because he always seems fine afterwards, perhaps it's just the insane amount of pills. Either that or perhaps Alex is still laying there rotting in that building, who knows. Anyways, the point I'm trying to get to is that Tim is becoming more and more important, to the point of Jay stalking him over looking for Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mago
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Never Jackie
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am

Jack Never Jackie wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I agree, I say it's hard to be certain of masky's true intentions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adanufgail
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 am

Spoiler:

Misc questions:
Who put the camera in Alex's house?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxD3ADNO8L3xX
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: noentry   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Your theroy might be right! im no expert but it seems like the most logical answer to the noentry one and enttry #36 ( if im wrong about the entry # please tell me)

Last edited by XxD3ADNO8L3xX on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot information)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Today at 9:26 am

Back to top Go down

The minor theories thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: