Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)

Go down 
+11
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
Vivi
Zander
Grifen411
Creepturtle
DFW
Lotus
wulfe59
Malus
Ladnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm

*Insert required mention of "OR IS HE?" at Malus's post, and remembers a good comeback if someone does this to himself*

For the record, if someone's going to get lynched, I'd rather it not be me. Especially if someone votes me, I'm not going to go down without a fight. I'm sure some of you feel the same way, right?
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

We aren't lynching until the night's over, though. And I almost want to say you should lynch me because it's my vote switch that killed Malus, but then we'd just lose another runner. Maybe the proxies will be so good as to kill me now before I ruin things again. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Lero wrote:
We aren't lynching until the night's over, though. And I almost want to say you should lynch me because it's my vote switch that killed Malus, but then we'd just lose another runner. Maybe the proxies will be so good as to kill me now before I ruin things again. Probably not.

Lero wrote:
lose another runner

Lero wrote:
lose another runner

OR WOULD WE?
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Ah, It seems I've been accused. Laughing
Jolly, I hope no one gets lost tonight.
Back to top Go down
Grifen411
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Bring it on slendy, i ain't going down without a fight. I have all sorts of nasty little suprises hidden on me that the Proxies will not like.
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Malus wrote:
Lero wrote:

Lero wrote:
lose another runner

Lero wrote:
lose another runner

OR WOULD WE?
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm

DFW slept peacefully that night, as she wasn't a part of the gruesome lynching earlier that day. However, she became the target of the proxy attack.

Everyone awoke to find the body of DFW in the middle of the street, with something in morse code carved in her body. How original.

It is now the DAY PHASE. Begin the lynching!

Last edited by Ladnek on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

The evidence is incontrovertible.

I vote Slender Man. Sorry. :\
Back to top Go down
Lotus
Anxious
Lotus

Current Win Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I vote Slender Man as well, for now. Nothing personal Slendy.
Back to top Go down
http://thelotuspwns.deviantart.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:14 pm

(AHA! Right as Slender Man comes back, we go back to the day phase... AND DFW IS DEAD... HMHMHMHM...)

Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Current votes:
The Slender Man: 2

Silence, Malus, thou hath been banished by thine kin.
Back to top Go down
Grifen411
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I vote for The Slender Man as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 pm

What evidence Kyle? There has been nothing to go on other than who voted for who and one members name. I vote Enjolras/Kyle/Judge/whatever the fuck he goes by these days.

Last edited by Mr. Jeebles on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Current votes:
The Slender Man: 3
Enjolras: 1
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Ladnek wrote:
DFW slept peacefully that night, as he wasn't a part of the gruesome lynching earlier that day. However, he became the target of the proxy attack.

*ghostly voice* she.

/*ghostly voice*
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I vote for The Slender Man. And I won't switch this time, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:41 pm

I vote Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

DFW wrote:
Ladnek wrote:
DFW slept peacefully that night, as he wasn't a part of the gruesome lynching earlier that day. However, he became the target of the proxy attack.

*ghostly voice* she.

/*ghostly voice*
Oh, I'm so sorry. *fixes*

Current votes:
The Slender Man: 5
Enjolras: 1
Back to top Go down
wulfe59
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Well since The Slender Man has kept quietest, Vote: Slendy
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Rest in peace Malus & DFW.

Regarding The Slender Man:
Come on guys, that's way too obvious.
Ladnek would never assign somebody with a username like the Slender Man to be an evil character.

INB4 Reverse Psychology
INB4 Reverse Reverse Psychology.
INB4 Reverse Reverse Reverse Psychology.
INB4 Inception.

LADNEK: It would be helpful if underneath the vote tally, you were to post a record of everybody every single person has voted for and how many times. For example: (not correct:)
DFW: Nobody, Enjrolas, Malus, Vivi, Malus,
Malus: Zander, Jeebles, The Slender Man, The Slender Man
and so on for everybody.
ALTERNATIVELY, you could make it more like
Jeebles: Zander(9001), PaperFlowers(1), Wulfe59(2)
But I like the first one since it would show any recent patterns that emerge, thus assisting in analysis.

Abstaining from my vote FOR NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 pm

(Ladnek decided all of the character roles through random.com, so as to not have bias here. In which case, it's within the realm of possibility that The Slender Man could be a proxy. Sorry for commenting yet again, just trying to help out.)

Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

@Vivi: Yeah, that should be easy enough.
The Slender Man: 6 (Enjolras, Lotus, Grifen411, Lero, Omega, wulfe59)
Enjolras: 1 (Mr. Jeebles)
No vote: 1 (Vivi)

@Malus: No problem, just clarifying. You can still post here for things like that, just not to try and influence the game.

Last edited by Ladnek on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh, Ladnek. If the "Nobody" vote ties with votes for someone else, what will happen? Will the person get lynched, anyways?

Just wondering. >_>
Back to top Go down
Grifen411
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

I voted for The Slender Man twice, mainly because Ladnek ran all the names through a random script so i went with an obvious name just in case I have the random chance of being right.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Malus wrote:
Oh, Ladnek. If the "Nobody" vote ties with votes for someone else, what will happen? Will the person get lynched, anyways?

Just wondering. >_>
Yup, that's usually what happens, though it looks like it would be impossible at this point for those two to tie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next