Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

crazy amy vs. amy amy

Go down 
+2
ASurvivorWasBorn
re
6 posters
AuthorMessage
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

crazy amy vs. amy amy Empty
PostSubject: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

so...

i hate to say it, but...

how happy is everyone that amy is crazy again? she is so good at being crazy!

"SLIM-JIM GUY"

Best.
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
ASurvivorWasBorn
Untainted
ASurvivorWasBorn

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Yeah. shes awesome. and really funny in Look at the liar. her poem was funny and the bit where shes like "They think i'm doing this for shits, and giggles!, i mean who does that shit?" and she was good at keeping the pace. they are both really good actors, tj and amy.
Back to top Go down
SykeInsider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am

ASurvivorWasBorn wrote:
Yeah. shes awesome. and really funny in Look at the liar. her poem was funny and the bit where shes like "They think i'm doing this for shits, and giggles!, i mean who does that shit?" and she was good at keeping the pace. they are both really good actors, tj and amy.
Except that Amy cannot fake cry for shit.

Other than that, yeah they're both fairly good actors for what this series is doing. Crazy Amy amuses the shit out of me and she does a really good job with acting that way. I do so hope we get to see her do more acting on camera as crazy Amy aside from just twittercrazy Amy.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm

SykeInsider wrote:
Except that Amy cannot fake cry for shit.

Agreed.

I happen to like Sane Amy better. Sure, she's brilliant when absolutely out of her goddamn mind, but I like the calmness that comes from when Amy has her wits about her.

Keep in mind that I have not watched the last few ones, I wanted to watch all of 5zer02 to get a feel for the guys.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I like both Amys. Crazy Amy is amusing as hell, and Sane Amy makes sense, so that's good.
Back to top Go down
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm

I think my favorite thing about crazy Amy is just the simple but effective rambling that makes her so crazy; like the fast talking and few gasps of air just end up sounding so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy amy vs. amy amy   crazy amy vs. amy amy Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy amy vs. amy amy
Page 1 of 1