Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Crazy Slenderman Idea

Go down 
+8
BanishedZaber
C.K.DexterHaven
Anateus
sethlapod555
Nimbus
JosiahMiller
Etreo
Caedeus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

Current Win Points : 1

Crazy Slenderman Idea Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 am

Guise, guise, I had an awesome dream last night. I was sleeping (still following me?) I was sleeping!!! And my dream, it was awesome, and what if...

WHAT. IF....

Slenderman ran a giant corporation full of people being used as proxies in order to control the youth population of the world?

Think about it! You have some weird people that seem to "work" for Slenderman on their own free will, right? i.e. The Observer? He doesn't seem to be like a mindless slave of Slenderman and seems to pretty enjoy his "job".

WAT IF... All these video series and blogs and stuff all over the world were the different branches of the giant Organization that just is split into different sections to handle different parts of the world?!

^
This was literally the dream I had. Wasn't really in First person or third person - just brought forth like... this... CRAAZY concept my imagination decided to regurgitate.

I dreamed that there was this massive office bulding that was shrouded in mist and that Slendy was the boss of it all, and the Observer was there, and there were mindless proxy people everywhere and there were other people there that were "reporting in". and they had a giant map table of all the towns of the world and a globe to mark where they had Proxy Servants and how many.

And they had giant computer rooms where they did all their technological things and communicated with their "Proxy people" all over the world, and they ran a small pharmacy that produced a few painkillers solely for the people working under Slenderman to help them cope with the Slender sickness.

They also used these drugs sometimes against people (I.E. Milo overdosed on drugs, and there's a small theory that the Observer controlled him to do it).

They also dropped off small pill bottles with some of the people they used as Proxies so that they could cope with the headaches and stuff. (In MarbleHornets, Jay had a random pill bottle with unidentified painkillers).

^ I got so excited and thought that this idea was really fricken funny as well as cool and badass in a way, so I thought I'd share my crazy imagination with you all.

Soooo....? What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am

So what you're saying is that Slendy = Illuminati?

Well... It's out there. Very interesting.
MOD EDIT: Moved to appropriate subforum
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Out there,but if you did it right, it might be hilarious and awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 pm

I'll be honest, I sense the potential for an 'Office' style sitcom. Ricky Gervais would be an amazing Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 pm

YES! That is what I was thinking of - and that someone needs to do a Blog or Some sort of awesome Videothread about this.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I made this image for the thread.
Crazy Slenderman Idea Slende10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Nimbus wrote:
I made this image for the thread.
Crazy Slenderman Idea Slende10

Oh yes.

This is very nice.

Crazy Slenderman Idea Earch10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 pm

YES! This is perfect. I love it!

Just make obama a little more pale so he looks more like Slenderman and remove the ears.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Caedeus wrote:
YES! This is perfect. I love it!

Just make obama a little more pale so he looks more like Slenderman and remove the ears.
NO.

How will people know it's Obama?
Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Maybe the military american flag and the suit and tie that says "Hay, I'm the US President"? XD
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

It's not enough damnit.

I want every man woman and child to understand that we stand on the brink of annihilation! I want this country to know how close we are to chaos! I want everyone to remember...

WHY THEY NEED US!
Back to top Go down
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

Current Win Points : 70

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 am

This proves that giant corporations are evil.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderhalloffame.webs.com/
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 pm

AAAH GAWD WHY IS THERE AN SCP-073?! AAH! DAMNIT! That thing is the freakiest thing I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
C.K.DexterHaven
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 am

Mind if I say that I find this idea to be brilliant? I would love to see a vlog about this. Sadly, it would probably cost a lot to do Sad
Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Thanks. It was literally originally a crazy dream my imagination whipped up that wasn't horrifying for once.
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 am

Etreo wrote:
It's not enough damnit.

I want every man woman and child to understand that we stand on the brink of annihilation! I want this country to know how close we are to chaos! I want everyone to remember...

WHY THEY NEED US!

Crazy Slenderman Idea Tumblr_m0snqnRmq71r02r82

That reference. It was. Smile
Back to top Go down
TacoLupe
Untainted
TacoLupe

PostSubject: Woah , mind blowned .   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 am

Caedeus wrote:
Guise, guise, I had an awesome dream last night. I was sleeping (still following me?) I was sleeping!!! And my dream, it was awesome, and what if...

WHAT. IF....

Slenderman ran a giant corporation full of people being used as proxies in order to control the youth population of the world?

Think about it! You have some weird people that seem to "work" for Slenderman on their own free will, right? i.e. The Observer? He doesn't seem to be like a mindless slave of Slenderman and seems to pretty enjoy his "job".

WAT IF... All these video series and blogs and stuff all over the world were the different branches of the giant Organization that just is split into different sections to handle different parts of the world?!

^
This was literally the dream I had. Wasn't really in First person or third person - just brought forth like... this... CRAAZY concept my imagination decided to regurgitate.

I dreamed that there was this massive office bulding that was shrouded in mist and that Slendy was the boss of it all, and the Observer was there, and there were mindless proxy people everywhere and there were other people there that were "reporting in". and they had a giant map table of all the towns of the world and a globe to mark where they had Proxy Servants and how many.

And they had giant computer rooms where they did all their technological things and communicated with their "Proxy people" all over the world, and they ran a small pharmacy that produced a few painkillers solely for the people working under Slenderman to help them cope with the Slender sickness.

They also used these drugs sometimes against people (I.E. Milo overdosed on drugs, and there's a small theory that the Observer controlled him to do it).

They also dropped off small pill bottles with some of the people they used as Proxies so that they could cope with the headaches and stuff. (In MarbleHornets, Jay had a random pill bottle with unidentified painkillers).

^ I got so excited and thought that this idea was really fricken funny as well as cool and badass in a way, so I thought I'd share my crazy imagination with you all.

Soooo....? What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 am

Hi Taco. I think your quote went just a bit off there dear.

Back to top Go down
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm a tad confused as to what that is...
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey, you started the thread, it's your problem. If you can't fathom what's going on inside it that's none of our business.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelofAsh
Untainted
DarkAngelofAsh

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am

Soooo Slenderman is the leader of anonymous.... I should of known! Crazy Slenderman Idea Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSeJ7UqXTQJdi2gKeceQX152xzBpn7qdLEIx7T3Ara3z01qVoN
Back to top Go down
Untaunted
Anxious
Untaunted

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 pm

There's certainly been allusions within some of the blogs to proxies working for Slendy like some sort of company/organisation. Kinda reminds me slightly of my, er, other blog-type-project-type-thing I've been doing in the meantime while I was away from the Slenderverse.

Okay, this post isn't going where I wanted to. Will shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Think of it like this.

Slenderman, in his spare time, occupies stock exchanges. That's the total outcome of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Slenderman Idea   Crazy Slenderman Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Slenderman Idea
Page 1 of 1