Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

MarbleBumbleBee

Go down 
+34
xyzombie
SeanAK924
electricphantom
Cyanne
AlanAuch
TripleDPie
Riunukey
sethlapod555
Lumine
CheckersValentine
Tiro1000
DFW
Grathius22
Wintermarch
KayWhyEllEee
Tahrgat
Pryex
MaskeyBrandon
K.B.
Mr. Jeebles
Sam4books
MarbleBumblebee
Shayde
ExorcistGamer
Crusergirl
LisaEvermore
Vivi
`shadE
Ladnek
Empty
Sachael
Zander
quofomo
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am

How do I get the full motion GIFs onto my computer? I just get one frame when right clicking.

Like, one frame when it's in your folder/wherever you place it? That's the default view when its a thumbnail, when you open it, it should actually be a .gif, i have no idea why it would do that. These .gifs are just like any other .gifs.

Just to be clear, how I generally save images online is right clicking the image and selecting "Save image As..." and then set it so that it saves to my desktop initially.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 am

Ladnek wrote:
I'm sorry, everytime I hear a harmonica I think if the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! I can't freaking help it!

I believe the correct term is "mouth organ."

May I interest you in an Awkward Pause, Touch My Glittery Ball, or my personal favorite, Secretariat?

I'd love to see what this guy would do with a TTA,
Spoiler:
Oh god, we're making theories now!

Thanks so much Vivi! Those are just too awesome not to have one or two...

Still not working. Maybe Vista just hates me?

Last edited by Avatar Satsuki on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my computer's an ass.)
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 am

Avatar Satsuki, I go up to random people and ask if they want to touch my glittery ball, which causes an awkward pause, while Secretariat plays the mouth organ behind me, every hour, ON the hour.

And having us start making theories on here just means its all the more epic. And for the record, Vista hates everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:13 am

Thanks so much Vivi! Those are just too awesome not to have one or two...

Still not working. Maybe Vista just hates me?
I can't make any sense of this, then. and /I/ have Vista. I'm sorry. ]:

Ladnek wrote:
And for the record, Vista hates everyone.
True dat.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:25 am

Avatar, have you tried right clicking the image and opening it with your internet browser and seeing if it plays the animation?

I'm on Windows 7 so its different but for some reason my computer refuses to play .gif files on my computer, even when opened up and to look at them animated I have to open them onto my browser and then I can see it animated, or alternatively I use them on messenger and other programs and then they're fine, So they might still work just your computer refuses to show them animated when standard viewing them. Yet to figure out why it does it on mine but that could be why for you too.

If not? I don't know...Vista sucks, need I say more.

ANYWAY back on topic: great to have you on the forum you three, we gladly welcome more creators of actual series

and since we're onto crazy theorizing: I'm placing my vote for the ukulele being this series' Ark.

Or The Pizza Box...whichever is more sacred. The Pizza
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 am

TOTHEARK totheinnertube video!

Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:01 am

My god that was quick. I came here to post it. And here it was.

Its like...... magic.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

I do that sometimes. Wink Also found out what the audio was, which just makes the whole thing even more hilarious to me.

Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 am

Damn your good. Thought it would be a while before someone figured that out. That is actually the same video from which i took the audio.....

Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 pm

I am unable to post links but the old totheinnertube video had to be corrected. If someone could paste the new link that would be great. thanks
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

It was alright, but I suppose it didn't have the same laugh factor, I really only smiled at the Pig Latin.
I can only hope that this channel is just warming up. :]
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 am

Vivi wrote:
It was alright, but I suppose it didn't have the same laugh factor, I really only smiled at the Pig Latin.
I can only hope that this channel is just warming up. :]

We are all completely open to constructive criticism. Heck, we all encourage constructive criticism. So please, feel free to offer suggestions that may help this be the best series it can be.

Also, Vivi, I just got around to downloading those .gif's, and "bumbletumble" was quite a knee-slapper.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

That mask was kinda freaking in the distorted view. It's not really funny, but with the bat at the end, I have a feeling the friend's about to get it...

Random question: What part of North Carolina are you in Mr. MBB?
I'm in Garner myself, not too far from Raleigh.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

If he's from Fayetteville I'll flip.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 am

Nope, Its about an hour northwest of Asheville, In a po-dunk town called Spruce Pine.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 pm

This is probably going to sound stupid, but I'm a bit confused on the names. Is Kaelen the protaganist and Brandon the friend, or...?

Also how did you do that thing with the Slendermii? I wasn't aware the eyes, mouth, and hair could be removed entirely.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I am brandon, currently missing. Kaelan is the protagonist who went missing temporarily and also uploaded entry 10.

Originally I was the protagonist and he the friend, but now that I am missing, he is the sole protagonist.

Slender Man and the masked figure from Hello0ldfRiend (by totheinnertube, our totheark parody channel) are the antagonists. They share a special connection.

And we did not delete the eyes or mouth, we simply moved them to where they are not visible.

Any other Questions?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
Any other Questions?

It's more of a statement, but, I don't find this difficult to masturbate to at all.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

I didn't get to see it, it was removed. Has anyone reuploaded it?
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
MarbleBumblebee wrote:
Any other Questions?

It's more of a statement, but, I don't find this difficult to masturbate to at all.
Oh Jebbles, you and your grammar fetish never fail to amuse. MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 832856
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
Nope, Its about an hour northwest of Asheville, In a po-dunk town called Spruce Pine.

I have actually heard of it before, when Greg Fishel was talking about the weather at some point...

If either you or Miz are in my neck of the woods, shoot me a PM!

Back on topic so the Mods don't kill me *eyes Jeebles nervously*...
So the bat was from Brandon right? After he dropped it to hug Slendy? Or was Kaelan packing one too?
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
And we did not delete the eyes or mouth, we simply moved them to where they are not visible.

Brandon, you weren't even there when I made it. I spent a lot of time on it.
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 am

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
MarbleBumblebee wrote:

Ummm sweety, while it's awesome to see you arguing with a 'hacking friend', posting In Character is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 am

SlenderManFan wrote:
I didn't get to see it, it was removed. Has anyone reuploaded it?
Check Vivi's post on that last page. You can view the video from there or check their totheinnertube channel.

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
MarbleBumblebee wrote:

Ummm sweety, while it's awesome to see you arguing with a 'hacking friend', posting In Character is against the rules.
They're not posting in-character. In their welcome thread, they said that there's 3 people that use this account. No hacking or anything.

On that note, it might be easier for you three to make individual accounts as to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am

True.... This is brandon again. I was NOT there when Kaelan made the mii, but in his absence, I answered for him given that he told me how he did it.

go to the MarbleBumblebee channel for our full set of videos if you are unable to locate them elsewhere on this forum.

Quote :
Back on topic so the Mods don't kill me *eyes Jeebles nervously*...
So the bat was from Brandon right? After he dropped it to hug Slendy? Or was Kaelan packing one too?

No, Brandon is the only one with the bat. Kaelan has no bat, no Ukulele, and no other signature weapon at the moment.

Finally, I intend to create my own account and will encourage our Slendy to do so as well in order to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MarbleBumbleBee
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: