Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

MarbleBumbleBee

Go down 
+34
xyzombie
SeanAK924
electricphantom
Cyanne
AlanAuch
TripleDPie
Riunukey
sethlapod555
Lumine
CheckersValentine
Tiro1000
DFW
Grathius22
Wintermarch
KayWhyEllEee
Tahrgat
Pryex
MaskeyBrandon
K.B.
Mr. Jeebles
Sam4books
MarbleBumblebee
Shayde
ExorcistGamer
Crusergirl
LisaEvermore
Vivi
`shadE
Ladnek
Empty
Sachael
Zander
quofomo
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

Current Win Points : 10

MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 pm

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
True.... This is brandon again. I was NOT there when Kaelan made the mii, but in his absence, I answered for him given that he told me how he did it.

Brandon... for the second time, I made the Mii, not Kaelan. -_- And if he told you that he did it, well, he lied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Really. Well how was I supposed to know that it was you and not him on the MBB account. BTW we need to tell him that MBB is his since it makes the most sense and we both have our own now.

And we should probably have these conversations elsewhere. Cus this is totally not the place and yet I continue to type.

So that is how you did it right? Moving the eyes and the mouth off the face?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/marblebumblebee

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Quote :
Check Vivi's post on that last page. You can view the video from there or check their totheinnertube channel.

Ah, thanks. That worked. I must've clicked the wrong video.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

MaskeyBrandon wrote:
So that is how you did it right? Moving the eyes and the mouth off the face?

Actually, I made them all small and hid them behind the nose. And yeah, we definitely shouldn't talk to each other in this thread, so I'll try not to from now on.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 pm

New MarbleBumblebee!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:35 am

THEY KNOW HE IS ON A DIET!
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 am

A DIET. THEY KNOW HE IS ON ONE.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm

ALL THE AWARDS. ALL OF THEM. I'm tearing up from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 pm

This one isnt so .gif-able and outwardly loopy as the previous ones, but it certainly came across as a ... I daresay, slightly more sophisticated absurdist comedy. Just the sheer contradictions of words and actions (the bit with the tape absolutely killed me) was brilliant. Not to mention the device, oh god, the device. I can't wait to see what else they do with T12, and damn, I can only imagine what will come when they take on EMH.

Bravo.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

Vivi wrote:

This one isnt so .gif-able and outwardly loopy as the previous ones, but it certainly came across as a ... I daresay, slightly more sophisticated absurdist comedy. Just the sheer contradictions of words and actions (the bit with the tape absolutely killed me) was brilliant. Not to mention the device, oh god, the device. I can't wait to see what else they do with T12, and damn, I can only imagine what will come when they take on EMH.

Bravo.

Vivi, you are really our greatest fan. As for this one being more "absurdist"... well, I know what you mean, and I see now that that's really what it is, but that wasn't precisely a goal of ours. We just try to make each video funny however we can. It seems people like the "loopy" jokes better, but us entering TribeTwelve territory might have to do with the shift in the comedic tone, but who knows. I just hope people like it, because I think we'll sort of keep with it, at least for the duration of our TT phase.

As for EMH... I don't mean to crush your spirits here, buddy, but I don't think any of us keep up with EMH very well. I mean, I'm sure we could make it funny somehow, but don't expect any hilarious in-jokes or specific references. Personally, I find it difficult to get into a series that already has such a broad storyline that expands into several different websites. And even so, the multitude of characters and the jarring editing style makes the video series itself confusing at times. Maybe it's just my tiny brain, but I enjoy stories that are simple and self-contained, as well as easy to follow. I can understand its appeal to other people, though, but you should know that it's far from our expertise.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

K.B. wrote:
Vivi, you are really our greatest fan.

Gee, thanks! XD

K.B. wrote:
As for this one being more "absurdist"... well, I know what you mean, and I see now that that's really what it is, but that wasn't precisely a goal of ours.
It really is my favorite type of comedy.

K.B. wrote:
I just hope people like it, because I think we'll sort of keep with it, at least for the duration of our TT phase.
Oh, I'm sure everybody following you still will. You guys have got a certain style that still lingers throughout.

K.B. wrote:
As for EMH... I don't mean to crush your spirits here, buddy, but I don't think any of us keep up with EMH very well. I mean, I'm sure we could make it funny somehow, but don't expect any hilarious in-jokes or specific references. Personally, I find it difficult to get into a series that already has such a broad storyline that expands into several different websites. And even so, the multitude of characters and the jarring editing style makes the video series itself confusing at times. Maybe it's just my tiny brain, but I enjoy stories that are simple and self-contained, as well as easy to follow. I can understand its appeal to other people, though, but you should know that it's far from our expertise.
No of course, I don't hold it against you for having your own preferences in that regard. Tons of people can't stomach EMH. But maybe for the same reasons you don't keep up with it, you can play around with it in MBB.

It'd be funny if you just spoofed on just the basics anyway. In fact, make a ridiculously purposefully nonsensical complex mini plot involving something seemingly STUPIDLY simple (as opposed to how EMH makes it about Time Travel). Go the whole nine yards. Make letters and handwritten journals come in the mail, and packages in storage units emerge JUST about how somebody stole your great uncle's toothbrush back in '76. Make it out to be a HUGE ordeal/incident, whatever it is you choose.

Don't reveal half of the substantial details, never expose them, and then make the characters make seemingly random decisions with half thought out logic that's never directly explained to US because of some logic THEY know. Better still, don't even write out the reasoning for why your characters think and act on certain decisions AT ALL. Even for yourselves to know. Then, to top it all off, make repetitive use of a song from an obscure indie band.

I don't mean to write your series for you, but I can easily see how somebody with even a little EMH knowledge can still work with it, and I'm sure if/whenever you guys DO get to it, it'll be great in your most capable comedic hands.
Back to top Go down
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 pm

I just want you to know that you are a poet vivi. I believe that is far more thought than we have put into any one entry so far, and I shall have to bookmark this page to make sure we can come back to this when the timing is right.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Is that leopard print duct tape? Dat Slendy sure has style.

I love that you're not keeping exclusively to Marble Hornets parodies. I love the ideas that Vivi came up with for EMH parodies. A joke my friend who doesn't really watch EMH made is calling the Rake "the Shovel", so you could change the Rake's name into some other tool or household appliance (or just go with my approach and just have the Rake be an actual rake that just floats around). And HABIT would be easy. You could change him to ROUTINE or SOMETHINGIKEEPDOINGWITHOUTREALLYTHINKINGABOUTIT, or if you want it to be closer to the word habit itself, just change it to DAGNABBIT. I don't expect any of you guys to really listen to what I have to say, but it wouldn't hurt to suggest anything, right?
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes, it WOULD hurt to suggest anything. You're giving us all these great ideas, there won't be anything funny left.

EDIT: Maybe STABIT, like Noah or Evan. I'm calling it now before someone else does.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm

K.B. wrote:
Yes, it WOULD hurt to suggest anything. You're giving us all these great ideas, there won't be anything funny left.

EDIT: Maybe STABIT, like Noah or Evan. I'm calling it now before someone else does.

I laughed so hard at STABIT that I think I just peed myself a little.
Your kind of humor reminds me of classics like Airplane or even (dare I say) Monty Pythons Flying Circus type stuffs.
I love the throwing of the tape in your recent one. You'd think that some of the characters getting weird stuff in the mail would eventually just throw it away and go "fuck this."
Anyway...good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 pm

I made my migraine worse from laughing about the "strange device". This series is definitely a wonderful creation!
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Crusergirl wrote:

Your kind of humor reminds me of classics like Airplane or even (dare I say) Monty Pythons Flying Circus type stuffs.

Comparing us to Monty Python is quite a high honor, so thank you.

Tahrgat wrote:

I made my migraine worse from laughing about the "strange device". This series is definitely a wonderful creation!

I wouldn't describe making migraines worse as "wonderful" exactly, but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 pm

K.B. wrote:

I wouldn't describe making migraines worse as "wonderful" exactly, but thanks anyway.
I would, if it is because of laughter. I was feeling pretty out of it today, but this has really helped me out. I envy people who can be truly creative like this.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

New MarbleBumblebee! *Party*

You guys never fail to disappoint. Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Ladnek wrote:
New MarbleBumblebee! *Party*

You guys never fail to disappoint. Can't wait for more!

Hot DAMN, that was fast. Now you can all enjoy my terrible acting.

EDIT: - even faster, that is.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 pm

New totheinnertube!

Well THAT was unexpected. xD
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 am

Good lord, that hurt a little from laughing. You guys definitely haven't lost your touch, and I'm glad!
Back to top Go down
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Feel Like we need to have in big letters somewhere "THIS IS A PARODY!".

I quote twistedallegory:

"Yea way to rip TribeTwelve off......."

As my dear friend Kempson said on unforums... *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm

MaskeyBrandon wrote:
Feel Like we need to have in big letters somewhere "THIS IS A PARODY!".

I quote twistedallegory:

"Yea way to rip TribeTwelve off......."

As my dear friend Kempson said on unforums... *facepalm*
Some people take life too seriously. Either that or they were just grumpy at the time. It should be pretty obvious that this was a parody. But hey, I guess it's just so well done, that people don't even know they're being troll'd. I guess they watched the one video and that's it.

Also, I can't go one post without saying how great this series is, so I'll just -- I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.
Back to top Go down
KayWhyEllEee
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

I can't stop laughing. I really can't.
Back to top Go down
http://kaywhyelleee.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MarbleBumbleBee   MarbleBumbleBee - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MarbleBumbleBee
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: