Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Device Analysis

Go down 
+12
AlanAuch
runjump360
Squidmama
gbetch
Blue Eyes
Mr. Jeebles
Crusergirl
Shayde
videogamesizzle
Vivi
niox
Somebody
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 am

^ You're doing it wrong

Here's the vid.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

@Niox: Potayto, potahto.

This vid confirms all our thoughts, pretty much. As well as introduces another probable redshirt who oversells his
"not sure..."
"it LOOKS like..."
"it MIGHT be a..."
dialogue.

Was alright, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 am

What did i just watch?
Back to top Go down
videogamesizzle
Untainted
videogamesizzle

Current Win Points : 1

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 am

Edward's gonna die, isn't he? Pretty sure he's gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 am

Wow, what a neat device. Also, more Observer insertion...

Device Analysis  6007652141_71ba3bd6e8_z
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am

Now that we have this information, what do we do with it?

And I'm going to give myself a little pat on the back for knowing that giant thing on the bottom was a computer fan. Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Shayde wrote:
Wow, what a neat device. Also, more Observer insertion...

Device Analysis  6007652141_71ba3bd6e8_z

Fucking looks like Ed Gein right there. As for the metal protruding thing near the usb adapter, it looked like someone jammed a nail in the middle of the thing, not an antenna.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I thought the metal thing looked like a huge sewing needle, but it could be anything.

Like somebody else said, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do with this info now that we have it.
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

Current Win Points : 0

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

I am hoping he plug the thing into his computer (or at least A computer) to find out what info might be on it. The beeping would be an indicator that the battery is low (from the beeper component). I know this because i have friend who's dad is a doc so he has a beeper. The big speaker is still a mystery. What that was doing is hard to say. Maybe they had other plans for the device before he discovered it. They may not have factored in the low battery beep leading to its discovery. I have to say, this is getting really good. So we know that was a listening device, do you think there are more of them around, maybe a camera somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

Current Win Points : 4

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 am

I thought my speakers were broken 'cause it was so hushhush at the start so I had them turned up all the way. It made me jump soooo badly when the sound did start, lordy.

I love the parts were the film got all wonky. Also, biggest lady boner for the device. I wonder if its legit like if it would work or not. I want to put one together, that description was pretty throughrough. Too bad I'm dead broke. I guess food is more important u_u

I too feel like Ed is gunna die.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:54 pm

"you could sell this for A LOT more then 20 dollars"

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

I honestly didn't catch that. (facepalm)
And yes poor Ed is gonna die, if only because he said he wanted to shake the hand of the person who made the device. Oops.
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

WAIT!!! omg why did i not think about this sooner! What if Ed built the thing!! He obviously knows a lot about it. And isn't it convenient that he just happened to be nearby when it turned up? Maybe Ed is like the tech guy of what ever group it is that is fallowing Noah. I don't know about him dying, i feel like he might just disappear. If he isn't part of the group, then he is more than likely a plot device (pun intended) to explain the Device and say what it does.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Hmmm, I'm not getting a real alterior motive here from Ed. But I suppose its possible. That would be messed up if one of the few people Noah ends up trusting, for whatever reason, is the person who is fucking with him.
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Thants what makes it great! He would then not be able to trust ANYONE at all!

Also, i would like to say, if Noah is seeing Slendy on the tapes, and he asks him mom about it and all that, when she starts going on about it being fake, why not show her the tapes? Why not show her the proof!
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer

Current Win Points : 34

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:20 am

I think unless Ed asks to see the files on the electronic gadget, we can assume his presence is just a convenient narrative device to explain without having to repeat the "went to an electronics store" trope from an earlier video. Safe bet Noah will never show him the files of his own accord, he seems to do his best to keep awareness of the Slender Man situation away from his actual family and friends (his ten thousand YouTube viewers being of course fair game). Of course, I never expected Grandfather Karl to come back into the plot either, so who knows?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

"Now for 20$ YOUR VERY OWN GADGET DEVICE! Call now! Now! Now! And you'll get a free PING PONG BALL!!!" - Ed's acting voice

Honestly, right now this thing seems like a really fancy annoyatron (A la Thinkgeek). Eh, it's cool looking though. Still, Ed's acting made me feel like I was watching a terrible infomercial. I'm curious to see what happens to him. Is he gonna die? Is he evil? Or was he just a friend who convientantly visited while Adam was making a video?

My big question for this video: Do you know that they have free use computers at the library? Why don't you just take your fancy device there and let those computers get hackified?
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

His tweets say thats what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
His tweets say thats what he's doing.

Well then. Good Boy.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

CheckersValentine wrote:
I'm curious to see what happens to him. Is he gonna die? Is he evil?
Well, duh. This guy is obviously the true embodiment of evil. I propose that he is totheark, Observer, and HABIT. It's the only logical explanation.

Anyways, interesting video. Seems like it could be a future MacGuffin, maybe Noah finds where all the audio has been recorded and finds something disturbing. All the possibilities...
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 pm

I like where this series is going. Anyone catch the weird guy at 1:19?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Apples wrote:
I like where this series is going. Anyone catch the weird guy at 1:19?

Device Analysis  Tumblr_lpebf5jQ3O1qba5tfo1_400

This motherfucker?
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Whoa, I didn't even see that! Bricks have been shat.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Very nice catch you two. How the hell did you see that!
Perhaps Ed was closer to meeting the maker of the device than he thought.
Love the subtly. Cheers to the creator as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Device Analysis  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Device Analysis    Device Analysis  Empty

Back to top Go down

Device Analysis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next