Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A theory of why Noah had goggles on.

Go down 
+12
Nimbus
ExorcistGamer
Hallow Sleeper
Zander
CheckersValentine
LiquifiedSkittles
Crusergirl
TripleDPie
Vivi
Crawford Chaser
XuchilVith
Daydream
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

Current Win Points : 4

A theory of why Noah had goggles on. Empty
PostSubject: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am

Well, after Noah is taken, and found covered in blood, we never hear of Sara's friend ever again, let alone see her. Then when Noah visits the park, he's wearing what looks like the same pair of goggles, which makes me suspect that he may of killed/assaulted Sara's friend. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiegenocidal
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 am

I figured Noah was just a cool guy like that.
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 am

I have always assumed that the observer was Noah himself. Not a split personality but an alternate Noah from somewhere else. Even if that were the case though...Noah killing/injuring Sara's friend and then parading around in the goggles? Whoa. I hope Noah isn't that far gone.
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 am

Daydream wrote:
We never hear of Sara's friend ever again, let alone see her. Then when Noah visits the park, he's wearing what looks like the same pair of goggles

Oh god.

That... this might just explain everything.
Why did I never think of that before!?!?! Best theory ever.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 am

It literally blew my mind when I saw he had the same exact pair of goggles on. I just had to share my findings.
Back to top Go down
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am

Crawford Chaser wrote:
I have always assumed that the observer was Noah himself. Not a split personality but an alternate Noah from somewhere else. Even if that were the case though...Noah killing/injuring Sara's friend and then parading around in the goggles? Whoa. I hope Noah isn't that far gone.

This could be entirely true. There most likely is a 'evil' form of Noah. In the "Comecloser" video I believe, we see a man wearing glasses, who's hair is styled like Noah's, and over all physique looks identical.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 am

Wow..... that....... that was really sneaky and hard to catch.....

Nice idea man, that actually makes a lot of sense, but she could have just been wearing Noah's goggles at the time. I mean, people steal each others hats or glasses to wear when they are hanging out together, so it could just be coincidence.

Cool idea either way though
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 am

You, my friend, get a golf clap. Very nice catch!

That idea really spooks me though. And we haven't heard anything from those two girls, who besides Milo, are the only ones with any real current interaction with Noah.
Some part of me wonders if its just a coincidence, since there hasn't been any kind of reference to the goggles or the thanksgiving events since they happened.
Either way, very nice.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Okay wait what?   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Maybe Slendy's getting to me too, but I don't remember Noah getting taken or any goggles or coming back covered in blood? can someone help me out here? I watched the entire series and I don't remember this... which video(s) is this from?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm

YOu could ask this on a board that already exists probably.

The video your asking about is Thanksgiving Footage Part 2 if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 pm

People didn't used to be so picky on forums...
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

What can I say, I'm a picky bastard.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Seriously, lighten up. It's a forum. People have made new topics for much, MUCH less.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

I am light. Light as a feather.

No worries dood. I wasn't getting mad because you posted a new topic for that. It's not against the rules and it doesn't really matter. I was simply saying that you probably could've asked in a preexisting board, and had a more reliable response. Chill! We're all happy here.

I'm gonna wrap this up becuase I don't want a flame war to accidently break out.

I think it was thanksgiving footage part 2. Which seems like a pointless video until the very end. Whatever it was, it was the one right before the nature trail visit. It's kind of an important video, so you best go back and watch it.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm

And thats enough of that conversation

As checkers pointed out, the goggles appear in Thanksgiving footage day 2. One of the girls he is with is wearing them on her head. At the end of the same footage, he is seen covered in blood, not knowing why or what he did.

Then, on the nature trail footage, it is shown that he is wearing the same goggles. So the idea is that he may have killed the girl and taken the goggles, which is why he had them
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Merged the two topics due to similar content.

But uh, holy crap I never even caught that. That's freaky as hell. The videos pertaining to this in particular are the Thanksgiving Footage: Day 2 video and the Nature Trail Visit video.
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I really don't like the idea of time travel in the Slenderverse but could it be possible that Observer is a future Noah? I think an alternate Noah is much more likely but you have to consider all possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm starting to enjoy and look forward to TribeTwelve a lot more than Marble Hornets. Its so... different. I can't wait to see what happens in the next video.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm

And it was this topic alone that got me to finally watch TribeTwelve. As much as I hate to admit it, I haven't watched that many of this series. From what little I did see just seemed so...generic...Now I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I am not the biggest TribeTwelve fan myself but I do like the use of tentacles for Slenderman. It's not used enough in the vlogs.
Back to top Go down
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
And it was this topic alone that got me to finally watch TribeTwelve. As much as I hate to admit it, I haven't watched that many of this series. From what little I did see just seemed so...generic...Now I'm interested.

Yeah I'll be honest at first it was a decent series, but as it got deeper in it really branches off from all of the other slendy series out there.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 pm

This...is brilliant and really could explain so much. Very good catch. There's still the possibility it's nothing but there's just as strong a possibility that it's one of those over-looked details.

I'm gonna be keeping this in my mind for a while now, very interesting to think about.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus
Untainted
Nimbus

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 am

Daydream wrote:
Well, after Noah is taken, and found covered in blood, we never hear of Sara's friend ever again, let alone see her. Then when Noah visits the park, he's wearing what looks like the same pair of goggles, which makes me suspect that he may of killed/assaulted Sara's friend. Discuss.
A theory of why Noah had goggles on. Triumph
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TribeTwelve
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

Ladies and Gentlemen. I believe we have a confirmation of plot.
and now for my reaction....
HOLY CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Well fuck, I had my doubts, I thought it was just a coincidence. Damn good catch there Daydream.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A theory of why Noah had goggles on.   A theory of why Noah had goggles on. Empty

Back to top Go down

A theory of why Noah had goggles on.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next